Stolen Instrument List

• Members

Stolen Alert - Greenwood, SC

Bach Stradivarius Trumpet; Silver Plated, Bb, Ml bore, Model 37

Trumpet Details; 2nd valve cap is gold...1st and 3rd caps are silver, main tuning slide support has been repositioned and welded back, 1st valve thumb saddle has been welded back on...the slide also has had a dent removed, 2nd valve slide has a small dent, 3rd valve slide has one of the lock nuts missing.... Very end of slide has small dents and scratches, At the bend there is a dent almost an inch long, at the support toward the end of the horn has been reheated and beaten back straight.... There is visual evidence of the repair, and on the bell there is one dent that has been worked out on the upper left side ( if holding the horn in playing position.....

Accessories:

CASE; dark brown fabric covered Bach Strad Case with gold stitching, there is a zipper music compartment on front of case (contained Trumpet Voluntary complete with piano accompaniment and trumpet parts.....also there were Etudes and copied studies "I have original parts"), there is only one or two plastic feet left on case, the lid will open 180 degrees. 

Items also in case; Blue Plunger mute, straight mute, a cup mute with felt inserts, Schilke 13a4a mouthpiece, Bach 1 1/2C mouthpiece, Bach 3C mouthpiece

Reward $500.00

Posted by Screaming Stone Stolen Music Instrument Recovery Project - publicizing instrument thefts to help musicians get back their stolen gear

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Stolen Alert - Lynnwood, WA

My house was broken into last week and among the other items stolen, 3 of my guitars were taken, they are:

1) 1993 Fender Jaguar - Blue with matching headstock - Lefty (It has a small, barely visible, ding by cable jack)
2) ~2004 Gibson Les Paul - Wine Red with Gold hardware - Lefty
3) Fender Jazz Bass - Black with White pickguard - Lefty

They were my dream guitars and nearly spotless condition. 

Any leads would be appreciated. 

Posted by Screaming Stone Stolen Music Instrument Recovery Project - publicizing instrument thefts to help musicians get back their stolen gear

Fvaa7KN.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Stolen Alert – Danville, IN

Right handed pink Dean custom 4 string bass. Theres a large scratch on the underside, and a scratch off the stock. Factory default strings. Stickers on the body.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Stolen Alert - Hermosa Beach, CA - Kramer Jersey Star (Richie Sambora model), serial #050061

Kramer Jersey Star (Richie Sambora model), serial #050061 re-issue circa 2007. Cream colored, 3 humbuckers, star inlays on neck and body. Taxi driver from South Bay Yellow Cab took off prior to me taking guitar out of the trunk on April 5 after a gig.

Posted by Screaming Stone, The Amber Alert for Stolen Music Instruments - publicizing instrument thefts to help musicians get back their stolen gear

• Members

Stolen Alert - Denver, CO - Black Fender Strat and Gretsch Chet Atkins Tennessean

1974 Fender Stratocaster, Black, Maple neck, 3 position selector, sn#558187 on back plate, OHSC

1966 Gretsch Chet Akins Tennessean, Brown, pickups and controls are Gibson P90s, sn#106720 OHSC

Posted by Screaming Stone, The Amber Alert for Stolen Music Instruments - publicizing instrument thefts to help musicians get back their stolen gear

• Members

Stolen Alert - Plattsburgh, NY - PDP X7 Series Drum Kit

PDP X7 SERIES 5 PC. DRUMSET W/ ZILDJIAN CUSTOM A CYMBALS (HI-HATS, 16" AND 18" CRASH W/ 20" RIDE), (1) 10" MEINL DARK SPLASH, (1) 10" SABIAN HAND-HAMMERED SPLASH, PRECISION CUSTOM SNARE, LP COWBELL (BLACK), LP TAMBOURINE (WHITE), LP WOODBLOCK (GREEN), PDP CYMBAL STANDS, AND TAMA HI-HAT/KICK PEDALS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

REWARD INCREASED - $1,000 PLUS whatever you paid for it.

Stolen Alert - San Jose, CA

Fender Strat, 1965, Lake Placid Blue, S/N L63708

Rosewood Fingerboard

Used condition: small dings from 48 years of loving use, modern case

SJPD Case #: 13-342-0491, filed 12/8/2013

My father ( who passed away last year) bought me this guitar in 1965 – I have used it for 48 years. Really want it back.

Posted By Screaming Stone, The Amber Alert for Stolen Music Instruments.

Edited by Screaming Stone

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Stolen Alert – New Orleans, LA

Mandolin Rigel A-Style and Guitar Blueridge BR 43

Mandolin and guitar stolen in New Orleans on 4/15/14.

The mandolin is a brown Rigel A-style, serial number is 1292. it's probably the only one like it in the area, looks like this one without the sunburst:http://www.mapleleafmusic.com/mandolin/rigel-a-deluxe

I owned it for 12 years or so, I pretty heartbroken about it.

The guitar is a Blueridge Br-43, a 000-Martin style, missing a pickguard. looks like this one:http://www.maurysmusic.com/inc/sdetail/blueridge_br_43/52951/80419

thanks

$200 reward

Posted by Screaming Stone, The Amber Alert for Stolen Music Instruments - Instrument Protection and Recovery

• Members

Stolen Alert - Portland, OR

(1) 2007 VOS Gibson Les Paul. No pick guard. Lemon Burst finish

(2) 1991 Jackson Stealth Professional Transparent Amber

(3) Pedalboard with Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner, MXR MicroAmp, Boss DD-7 Digital Delay ,CryBaby Wah

Hi, My name is Brandon Cook. I'm the guitarist for the following bands: Black N Blue, Appetite For Deception (Guns n Roses Tribute), Maiden NW, State of Balance, Sovereign and a host of others. Two of my most important tools were stolen and I need them returned. I am a professional musician and they were stolen from my car. Please help.

I had two guitars stolen from my vehicle tonight here are there pictures..

The guitars are:

2007 VOS Gibson Les Paul. No pick guard. Lemon Burst finish

Has bracelet rash on upper part of body on front.

has many dents in the upper part of the neck just below headstock

Black strap with Schaller strap locks.

1991 Jackson Stealth Professional Transparent Amber

EMG pickups

Schaller licensed Floyd rose-Black with Silver Whammy bar

has tools in case and black strap with Schaller strap locks.

EDIT: My pedalboard and backpack were also stolen.

Brand new black and red Swiss Gear backpack with vitamins, my keys and electronic charger

Pedals include:

Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner

MXR MicroAmp

Boss DD-7 Digital Delay

CryBaby Wah

Posted by ScreamingStone.com, The Amber Alert for Stolen Music Instruments - Instrument Protection and Recovery

• Members

Stolen Alert - Milwaukee, WI - Suntech "Limited Edition" Bass

“My bass is not a Stradivarius, but it’s kinda a Stradivarius to me."

Stolen from full-time musician.

Suntech "Limited Edition" Bass stolen May 8. "Limited Edition" stamped into headstock. 4th tuning peg is chrome. Gold hardware. Repair done at Top Shelf guitar on KK in Milwaukee. Milwaukee Police Report # 14-1290148.

Posted by ScreamingStone.com, The Amber Alert for Stolen Music Instruments - Instrument Protection and Recovery

Edited by Screaming Stone

• Members

Stolen Alert - Chicago, IL - Van With All of Band's Instruments

The band Go Deep just had their van with all of their instruments stolen. Here's the story and the list of stolen gear.

My van was stolen yesterday in Chicago with everything Danny and I own in it, along with 4 friends’ guitars/personal items/passports. We’ve been away from home for nearly 6 months. Touring from New York to Florida, then out to LA. Stayed in LA for 3 months to write and record a full length while living in the van. And then planned to tour back through Canada finishing in NY.

We got through Canada but lost everything yesterday in Chicago. The window was smashed out, and the van was taken in broad day light near Wicker Park. Total of somewhere near $25k worth of amps, guitars, recording equipment, and personal belongings. We don’t have any type of insurance that will cover any of these losses. I’m going to try to update photos of all of the gear…I’ll post what would be most noticeable if it popped up somewhere around Chicago or anywhere.

Also, Some people have reached out wanting to donate. It’s truly amazing how supportive friends have been. If you want to help out at all there is a paypal at godeepny@gmail.com

Most of the gear, including the van, I bought from sleeping on my floor for 6 months while renting my room on airbnb and working full time at a Japanese restaurant. Danny incurred about 10k in debt buying recording equipment to finish the Mason Avery (His other project) record over the past 6 years that is now lost, as the four copies of mixes are on harddrives/computers/laptops in the van. Luckily, the Go Deep record is backed up in LA. We are feeling generally sick after pushing so hard to make music happen in our lives. If you want to help out, hit us on the paypal. Everything helps, and it will go directly to getting us back to being touring musicians.

If you have any questions regarding anything or have any leads, email me at kris.kneale@gmail.com or get me on facebook. I’m gonna go buy a sweater now. It was cold last night.

The Van

Green Ford E-350 2001

License Plate GKJ3343

Driver-side rear view mirror has black tape holding it up.

Rear right tire is missing it’s hubcap.

Dent at bottom of passenger rear door. And rust along the bottom edges.

Select Items that may be noticable

Seafoam Green Dillion Mosrite Guitar

Fender “Musicmaster II” Red Guitar Serial - 151330

Fender Telecaster Sunburst Guitar - Serial - z9475201

Fender Telecaster White (Yellow Pickguard) Guitar Wear marks on front. Deftones sticker on back.

Gibson Les Paul Signature “T” Guitar Truss rod cover changed for blank. Black/Cream binding Serial-134921439

Hohner Dark Brown Acoustic Guitar (repaired crack on the neck)

Yamaha FG-180 Acoustic Guitar Serial - 1528031

2013 Black Fender “p” Bass Guitar MIM With black Pick Guard

Universal Audio Solo 610 Preamp for Microphone

Pearl Export Drum Kit Dark Green, (Kick, two tom drums)

Zildjian K Custom 20” Ride Cymbal

Zildjian K Custom 13” Dark Hi-Hat Cymbals (pair)

Zildjian A Custom 16” Medium Crash

Zildjian “17” Fast Crash

Peavey JSX Head (Front Logo Missing)

Peavey 3120 Head

Marshall 4x12 Cab (Light Color Wood)

Acoustic 370 Bass Head

Acoustic 406 2x15 Bass Cabinet

Glyph Small Black External Hard Drive. ««<Whats on this drive means the world to us. There were 3 other copies…all on computers/hard drives in the van

LaCie Rugged Orange and Silver External Hard Drive ««<Whats on this drive means the world to us. There were 3 other copies…all on computers/hard drives in the van

Apogee Duet Sound Card Silver and Black

Strobo Stomp Tuner

http://godeepny.com/

Paypal : godeepny@gmail.com

• Members

Stolen Alert - Seattle, WA - UHaul Stolen With Studio Gear

Our moving truck got stolen around 4:17 am this morning, along with all my studio equipment, backup drives, instruments (even a 900 pound piano!) and all of our lifelong possession. We lost EVERYTHING.

Video of robbery in progress:

We are asking friends, listeners and followers to track down the truck and/or keep an eye on Craigslist/Ebay for items listed here based out of Seattle-area.

Here’s a part list of items in my studio:

1920’s Pease Piano

Avatone Mixcubes

Galaxy Audio In-ear monitors

Genelec 8030A

Guild Starfire III electric guitar

Guild 1979 JF4-NT acoustic guitarSeinheiser HD-25 headphones

Seinheiser HD280 Headphones

Izotope software bundle

KORG clip-in guitar tuner

KORG MS-20 Mini

KORG NanoControllers (3)

KORG NanoKeys

KORG PADKontrol

KORG Wavestation A/D

Lexicon Series 200 Digital Reverberator

Lexicon Super Prime Time Delay M95

Lexicon LXP-1

Lexicon LXP-5

LG computer monitor

Mac Mini

Mac RAM + Mouse/Key

Mac USB superdrive

Mac RAM (8 gigs) for MacBook

Entire list at: http://www.screamingstone.com/stolen-alert-seattle-wa-uhaul-with-studio-gear/

If you see any items listed anywhere, please contact the Seattle Police Department. The truck is a 2007 Ford 17’ U-Haul, Arizona license plate#AD29272. Officer Grayson at the SPD is handling the case. Phone: 206.684.4300. Incident #2014-164711.

Thank You!

Protect your trailer with a GPS!

• Members

Stolen Alert - San Francisco, CA - American Fender Deluxe Stratocaster

Stolen from a car, window smashed. Incident took place between 2:05 am and 2:30, at the intersection of Landers and Alert, in the Mission.

American Fender Deluxe Stratocaster, Serial: US13025181

The guitar was in like-new condition. Cutaway neck, Fender N3 pickups. It was locked inside a hard TSA-approved case along with a Fuzz Factory and a Hall of Fame Reverb.

• Members

Stolen Alert - San Francisco, CA - Jazz Bass, Mopho x4 synth, Novation Impulse 49, Demeter Bass amp

While it's always terrible to have gear stolen—especially when it's how you make your living—the Jazz Bass that I lost Saturday night is of particular importance to me. A close friend of mine gave it to me in late 2010. He barely played, and kindly thought I could get more use out of it than he ever would. About a month later, my generous friend Steve died in a head-on collision with a drunk-driver.

I've played that bass on many records, and taken it around the world on tour. Each time I pick it up, I think of Steve. It's my living connection to him, and I had looked forward to making music with it for the rest of my life. I could care less about the money. In some small way, Steve feels alive through that instrument. To have lost it is a terrible blow.

It's pretty distinctive looking. Hard to miss. Cash reward for its safe return, absolutely no questions asked. Thanks.

Stolen:

1975 Fender Jazz Bass (Sea Foam Green w/ white binding, white block inlays, white pickguard)

Dave Smith Instruments Mopho x4 synth

Novation Impulse 49 MIDI controller (white)

Road-ready 2U rack case

Demeter HBP-1 800 bass amp

Gator 49-key hardshell case

Gig Skinz 49-key soft keyboard case

PICS:

http://www.screamingstone.com/stolen-alert-san-francisco-ca-jazz-bass-mopho-x4-synth-novation-impulse-49-demeter-bass-amp/

• Members

Stolen Alert - Portland, OR - 3 Guitars: Dean Z, BC Rich Beast, Ibanez SZ720FM

"Well we played an amazing show last night! But shortly after our hearts were broken when we went out to the car to find a window smashed and 3 of our guitars missing. Some low life scum bag felt the need to ruin someone elses night for their own selfish reasons, well those guitar were priceless to us and all i can say is i hope you get what you deserve, karma's a bitch. Each guitar was a part of us and we hope that we will see them again. But we will make a recovery from this a move forward!"

Sunday night the band Within Sight had three guitars stolen after their show in SE Portland. The theft occurred outside of the Analog Cafe and Theater. The band is currently in the middle of a five show tour and desperately need their gear back.

The guitars are very noticeable. The BC Rich has custom graphics (see pics).

Dean Z Black Gold Edition, Black BC Rich Beast with custom graphics, and a Grey Ibanez SZ720FM was stolen right behind the Analog cafe Sunday evening at 9PM.

Pics at: http://www.screamingstone.com/stolen-alert-portland-or-3-guitars-dean-z-black-gold-bc-rich-beast-ibanez-sz720fm/

• Members

Stolen Alert - Asheville, NC - 9 Guitars including Parker Fly, Gibson LGO, Silvertone U1, Fender Jaguar, Gibson SG

Stolen from local musician Bret Rifkin.

1. PARKER FLY DELUXE 1998 Italian Plum Purple Markings: Square inch of paint rubbed off on bridge. Demple on lower body. Dent on neck close to fretboard.

2. Gibson LGO around 1964 Markings: Left tip of guitar head horn chipped off. Scratch on left side of guitar head near low E string.

3. Silvertone U1 Markings: Small mount of paint scuffed off from picking on right side of guitar. Peg strap holder broken off at top back of body.

4. Fender Jaguar Ice Blue Metallic Serial Number: V133202

5. Gibson SG - Melody Maker Markings: Small amount of paint chipped off on left horn tip of body.

6. Cecilio Electric Violin CEVN-2BK Markings:1 longer black tuning peg with split in it.

7. Martin Backpacker

8. Peavey T-40 Bass Guitar Markings: Has a cigarette burn on head of neck.

9. Aimo Bass Guitar Markings:Has a peavey brand tone knob and normal metal volume knob. No bridge cover, unlike my picture provided.

See link for pics.

• Members

Stolen Alert - Hollister, CA - Gibson Les Paul '54 Custom Shop RI Black With Lollar P-90s

So some of ya have heard. My Black Gibson Les Paul Custom 1954 reissue was stolen out of my truck this last week in Hollister Ca. I have done over 1500 shows with that guitar and tons of recordings. Practiced for hours and hours on that beauty. My very favorite instrument ... If anybody hears anything I would greatly appreciate it.

Pickups have been replaced with Lollar P-90's, neck pickup has square pole pieces. Neck has been re-fretted with jumbo frets, making the binding not match. Heavy belt buckle scratching on back.

• Members

Stolen Alert - Cayce, SC - Tour Van, Trailer, Instruments, PA

Larry and His Flask's Van, Tour Trailer and ALL INSTRUMENTS STOLEN

Our van (Oregon license plate: 146 FRN, white 2010 Ford Econoline 350 w/tinted windows) and trailer (white 18’ double axle) were stolen from outside our hotel room last night in Cayce, South Carolina. We are stranded here in Cayce now and are figuring out how to proceed. Unfortunately we will have to miss the show tonight in Charlotte NC with Foxy Shazam but we want to carry on with the rest of this tour if at all possible. If anyone in the North Carolina or South Carolina area has a van we can borrow and return to you after this tour ends in Ohio on June 28th, we would be more grateful than you can possibly imagine.

And if anyone wants to DONATE any money in any amount towards helping us buy a van/trailer, you can do so via PayPal at larryandhisflask@gmail.com. Needless to say, we are deeply and humbly grateful for any help in any manner than anyone out there can provide. Thank you all so much for always supporting The Flask…we hope and pray we can get through this horrible situation and carry on.

If any friends or fans or other kind souls can possibly let us BORROW any gear (ESPECIALLY a banjo, an upright bass and a trombone) in each city for the rest of the tour, we would be incredibly grateful…this is the only way we can continue on this tour and we want to carry on for sure. If you can help in any way, please email us at larryandhisflask@gmail.com. You can see our upcoming shows with Foxy listed under the “EVENTS” tab here on our Facebook page, under our main photo.

Here is what was stolen in addition to our van and trailer, if you have any leads once again email us at larryandhisflask@gmail.com.

King trombone

Holton trumpet

1952 olds baritone horn

Pbone trombone

Palomino upright bass

2 Deering good time banjos

SJC Custom Drums drum kit

Phil Jones 1200 bass amp

2 Godin 5th ave. guitars

2 Breedlove Guitars acoustic guitar

Ampeg 6 by 10 bass

Carvin 600 bass amp

3 venue DI's

Fender Guitar blues junior

Camp gear

A ton of Larry and His Flask merch (tshirts mainly)

Skateboards

Nikon d-50 camera

3 Sennheiser USA wireless systems

2 summit audio tla 50

DBX 1231 dual 31 band eq

BBE 4821 sonic maximizer

Gator rock case

More info:

• Members

Stolen Alert - Winston-Salem, NC - Gibson Howard Roberts Fusion, Taylor 814ce LTD. Cocobolo back and sides

My Guitar is known in my circle of musician friends as "HOWARD" he's a heavy old chunk of wood but plays as good as any guitar you could imagine. Heck over the years I have worn the finish off the backside of the entire length of the bottom of the neck. I recently installed a new set of alnico 5 pickups, you want to talk about a sweet scream, oh yeah. Any way this guitar along with my trusted Taylor feels like losing two loved ones at the same time, almost unbearable and hard to take.

While the Taylor is replaceable ($ gulp $), my HOWARD is not. While not a super high dollar old guitar, a 1980 Gibson Howard Roberts Fusion certainly is a rarity that will reveal himself every time the case is opened. You just don't see many of them because they are embraced by their owners.

This owner wants his HOWARD back.

Thanks Bobby Kiger.

During the early morning the 2nd of May, 2014 an individual or individuals stole 2 guitars from my home in the Rural Hall NC (Winston-Salem) area...

1. 1980 Gibson Howard Roberts Fusion (semi hollow body electric)

2. 2002 Taylor 814ce LTD. Cocobolo back and sides with flame maple binding, fishman electronics.

I will make it worth while for...

1. For safe return of guitars

2. For the arrest and conviction of said person or persons.

Musicians and concerned individuals, PLEASE share this for me. I want my guitars back, especially the Gibson. I Have proof of ownership. Please contact me or

Detective Craig McKnight, Forsyth County Sherriff's Department

Pics at:

• Members

Another Black Beauty stolen.

Stolen Alert – Raleigh, NC – Gibson Les Paul Black Beauty Serial # LE896405

I have had this guitar for forty years and played it in my band back in the early ’80′s. And until its theft played for pleasure while working on a collection of songs for a possible album.

I try not to let it bother me, but at times it is nearly impossible.

Thanks for your help trying to get her back,

Maxx

This guitar was stolen along with the hard case Sunday 18 March 2012 from my office on Powell Drive here in Raleigh near fairgrounds. Help to recover this instrument. Offering cash reward for its return. No questions asked.

Serial # LE896405 Les Paul Custom “Black Beauty”.

• Members

Stolen Alert - St. Louis, MO - Tour Van and ALL GEAR

Our van just got stolen from near the city museum. If anyone sees a grey Ford E350 15 passenger van please call the police. Share this status if you’re in St. Louis area!!!!

Help the Districts get back their gear. While on a tour stop in St. Louis, the Districts’ van was stolen. All of the bands’ gear was in the van.

Guitars:

2011 Gibson es-335

Harmony Silhouette

Gibson Les Paul Recording, natural finish, silver tremolo bar, black pickups and black sharpie drawing on the back of it.

2004 Fender Jazz Bass, Mexican Made

Amps:

Mark Bass traveler Cab

Mark Bass little Mark 3

Fender Blues Jr. Nos

Fender Blues Deluxe

Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Drums:

Pork Pie Bass Patina Snare

Mapex M Birch Birch Kit

Zildjian A Custon Ride

Sound Percussion Hardware

• Members

Stolen Alert - Lexington, SC - Michael Kelly Hybrid and Gibson ES-339

Two of my guitars were stolen last night from

my car in front of Wings and Ale of Lexington SC.

Please keep an eye out for a red ES-339 and a

Michael Kelly Hybrid Special (Spalted). They're

probably in a big double-case full of other

valuable stuff, and being carried by a 24 carat

bastard.

Please contact the City of Lexington SC police

department with info. They are working on the

case now.

Thanks, and have a tremendous day!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Stolen Bass Rig Gear Report

Bi-amped SWR Working Man’s One-Sixty and Carvin F-300 power amp in a SKG 6 space road case. Last known in the possession of Cameron Wilson of Edmond, Oklahoma and proprietor of camwil26jf2 ebay store http://www.ebay.com/usr/camwil26jf2

SWR Working Man’s One-Sixty SN 0994

Carvin 300 SN 115395

Both amps were in pristine condition functionally and cosmetically (see pics)

I don’t recall the model of the SKG road case or recall if it had a serial number but I suspect all three were separated before being sold. I'm only seeking the return of the two amps.

FWIW I would not recommend buying from him as based on my experience Cameron is known to have sold my stolen gear locally at least.

8f9e9202694fde535149f675436b0b2c.thumb.jpg.183f80780e49fb60758db0c82eb6f649.jpg

95b6222c5a0d160a81d67a2eaa38701f.thumb.jpg.c14404d85ff2587ed8ba12c401eb43fa.jpg