Has anyone received their MF 150% gift certificates yet? Any problems using them?

eeddings

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by fhh

View Post

Is there a way to ship a single order to 2 addresses?

possibly. I know when I placed one of my recent orders and wanted to change where it was going last minute the CSR said he had to go in and put in the new address individually for each item in my order.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

View Post

possibly. I know when I placed one of my recent orders and wanted to change where it was going last minute the CSR said he had to go in and put in the new address individually for each item in my order.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by illinismitty

View Post

so what if you get the item you receive and want to send it back? Do they give you the balance back, or are you pretty much stuck with what you order on these gcs?

Nothing wrong with the item, I just don't dig it. I should have ordered something else.

Sounds like a question for Musician's Friend Customer Service.

• Members

View Post

so what if you get the item you receive and want to send it back? Do they give you the balance back, or are you pretty much stuck with what you order on these gcs?

Nothing wrong with the item, I just don't dig it. I should have ordered something else.

Sounds like a question for Musician's Friend Customer Service.

• Members

View Post

Yes, although the order will have to be set up by phone.

View Post

Although you would not get the funds back, we'll get you taken care of if you decide to return it. Just email forums@musiciansfriend.com and we can work something out for you.

Sincerely,

Chris Baker

Night Supervisor

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by chrisjnyc

View Post

I used mine without a hitch last weekend

Correction... hit a problem when I cancelled the pedal I ordered last night (the CSR told me it was in stock, but was back ordered till Jan 23rd) Now I have to wait a few days for the e-cash to become available again

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by chrisjnyc

View Post

Correction... hit a problem when I cancelled the pedal I ordered last night (the CSR told me it was in stock, but was back ordered till Jan 23rd) Now I have to wait a few days for the e-cash to become available again

If you email me with your order details, I should be able to make it available today.

Sincerely,

Chris Baker

Night Supervisor

Archived