Since when did Honda Make guitars

ssureshot

• Members

ah well heres the link, I was just curious of the quality..

it's funny the guy paid 65 just to have it cleaned, talk about rape! Considering there wasn't even anything to set up lol..

I'd say it's a Hondo...considering the seller obviously can't even find his ass with both hands. Just look at what of "metal" he claims the bridge to be...

"Guitar missing a 45.00 part. The Bridge was made out of pot mental and just needs to be replace. I did pay $65.00 to have the guitar cleaned."

• Members

I'd say it's a Hondo...considering the seller obviously can't even find his ass with both hands. Just look at what of "metal" he claims the bridge to be...

"
Guitar missing a 45.00 part. The Bridge was made out of
pot mental
and just needs to be replace. I did pay $65.00 to have the guitar cleaned."

pot_3.jpg

:confused:

• Members

Hondo bolt on neck LP copy... ahh, one of the best guitars I ever owned.. Seriously.. played great, streight neck, low action, and I put in new pups, sanded it down and put a clear coat on it, was one of my favs.

I have an early 80's MIJ Hondo that has most of my Fenders and Gibsons beat in terms of playability. It has super low action with no fret buzz and it has one of the most comfortable maple neck that I've layed my hands on.

• 5 years later...

Archived