OMG!!!! Our ultimate....

newbuilder

• Members

Hey guys, was wondering where the cereal/strippers/whiskey/smokeable substances thread went, sucks that it was nixed.

Zemmy, I've seen strippers wander aimlessly, not a pretty sight. Usually have that glazed look in their eyes.

Good to see the song collaboration is still moving forward!

Having a bowl of greens and a glass of apple soda, listening to Carcass!

• Replies 35.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Zemmy do you make sure the strippers are fed so they don't graze off of your plate? I haven't been to a strip club in around 10 years, but I used to go with my boss and eat lunch or dinner or just have drinks, and without fail when I was eating some naked lady wanted a bite of my stake? Now at 315 lbs its a toss up between stake and boobies if the cut of the stake is decent, but a hungry stripper is kinda like those commercials of the kids in Africa, except way hotter with less flies, so you want to feed them a little that way they have energy for a good dance.:facepalm:

Morning guys.

• Members
Hey guys, was wondering where the cereal/strippers/whiskey/smokeable substances thread went, sucks that it was nixed.

Zemmy, I've seen strippers wander aimlessly, not a pretty sight. Usually have that glazed look in their eyes.

Good to see the song collaboration is still moving forward!

Having a bowl of greens and a glass of apple soda, listening to Carcass!

Hey buddy. I like your taste in guitars quite a bit.:thu:

• Members

OK. Probably go in for a little while today. Promised the misses a couple of projects. Some recording later. The usual weekend stuff.

Getting ready to eat some biscuits and gravy. Mmmmm.

Comming to your house for breakfast. I will probably be around here most of the day till work is over. So come say hi.

• Members
Thanks! I love my shred guitars, though I don't actually shred, or really, I can't.

I play mostly doom/stoner metal. And some death metal and other stuff.

Sausage gravy and biscuits is one of my favorite breakfasts (when I do eat breakfast).

Had a fried bologna, egg and cheese sammich this morning.

:wave:
This thread did get bigger, hopefully the mods don't nix it.

I love shredderz too and am bluesy or whatever half of the time. I don't think I would ever clasify myself as a shredder, but I do appreciate it for what it can be. Pettrucci, Vai, and the likes all have their place in my heart, I just don't have that type of fretboard vocabulary.

• Members

Just curious, who the hell goes to a strip club between 12 and 7?

Wander aimlessly. That's funny. Somehow I imagine that isn't far from the truth.

ever worked 3rd shift? we had one club in milwaukee that opened at 8 am and served breakfest.... a 3rd shifters dream!!

• Members
ever worked 3rd shift? we had one club in milwaukee that opened at 8 am and served breakfest.... a 3rd shifters dream!!

It's been a while since I've been to a titty bar. Are the 8am girls at all like the lunch shift girls?:freak: One place I went for lunch had a pregnant dancer, way pregnant. It was kinda hot.:facepalm:

• Members
It's been a while since I've been to a titty bar. Are the 8am girls at all like the lunch shift girls?
:freak:
One place I went for lunch had a pregnant dancer, way pregnant. It was kinda hot.
:facepalm:

twas years ago....i moved back home settled down and married, doncha know.....but hell, back in the day the strippers bought ME drinks.....

:cool:

• Members

Mmmm. Chili. You can't get any decent chili or Mexican in Stl. There are some things I do miss about Tejas.

Italian or German, however, you can get some good stuff. Toasted ravioli and Stl style pizza are great. I'm gonna have to go to Ted's Escondito when I go to OKC next weekend.

The song is gonna kick ass. I warned the Mrs I'm going in the studio when I get home.

• Members
Mmmm. Chili. You can't get any decent chili or Mexican in Stl. There are some things I do miss about Tejas.

Italian or German, however, you can get some good stuff. Toasted ravioli and Stl style pizza are great. I'm gonna have to go to Ted's Escondito when I go to OKC next weekend.

The song is gonna kick ass. I warned the Mrs I'm going in the studio when I get home.

What's a studio? :facepalm: I can't wait to hear it.

Archived