OMG!!!! Our ultimate....

newbuilder

• Replies 35.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i used to know a girl named cindy lammers that used to dance at baby dolls

I've been in there a couple times when I went to Topeka for the races at Heartland Park.

There used to be a place in Lawrence that was in the middle of a cornfield. It was full nude, full contact and BYOB! I can't remember the name of the place but it was amazing!

• Members

I've been in there a couple times when I went to Topeka for the races at Heartland Park.

There used to be a place in Lawrence that was in the middle of a cornfield. It was full nude, full contact
and
BYOB! I can't remember the name of the place but it was amazing!

there's supposed to be a place in lincoln neb.,i think,that is like that...no alcohol though...

Damon

• Members

What good is a nudie bar with no bar? A lot of those girls require some serious beer goggles.

Anyway, got another little writing project I'm working on this weekend along with trying to get some recording done of those vox tracks I promised you and NB. Should be busy.

• Members

Aw....don't pay me any nevermind. You guys are always nice enough. I'm just in a REALLY weird place right now. I'm being uprooted from Amarillo Tx. to New York City and my world is spinning outta control. I'm running from my redneck roots. I'm not sure I even like myself right now.

• Members

Aw....don't pay me any nevermind. You guys are always nice enough. I'm just in a REALLY weird place right now. I'm being uprooted from Amarillo Tx. to New York City and my world is spinning outta control. I'm running from my redneck roots. I'm not sure I even like myself right now.

Been to Amarillo many times. Used to live in OK. NYC is a big move. Talk about culture shock. Out of control is not a good place to be. Especially for a control freak like myself.

As our dear friend Hrothgar learned so violently, control is often an illusory thing at best. Sometimes we need a hero. Like Beowulf.

• Members
Been to Amarillo many times. Used to live in OK. NYC is a big move. Talk about culture shock. Out of control is not a good place to be. Especially for a control freak like myself.

As our dear friend Hrothgar learned so violently, control is often an illusory thing at best. Sometimes we need a hero. Like Beowulf.

Actually....I LOVED NYC, but the move is gonna be a strain! I'm taking it out on everyone right now, and that is very uncool of me. :mad:

• Members

I imagine Rooster is in for a bit of a shock. You moving to the city proper?

We are going to be living in the Madison/Chatham New Jersey area. It is BEAUTIFUL there! All mountains and trees. We are a 30 minute train ride from the city.

My wife was given a very high paying job by her uncle, and I'm just gonna do music and art.

As for the shock......I LOVED Manhattan. I'm now depressed feeling like I wasted so much of my life here.

• Members

We are going to be living in the Madison/Chatham New Jersey area. It is BEAUTIFUL there! All mountains and trees. We are a 30 minute train ride from the city.

My wife was given a very high paying job by her uncle, and I'm just gonna do music and art.

As for the shock......I LOVED Manhattan. I'm now depressed feeling like I wasted so much of my life here.

isn't that ironic rooster...i feel like i've wasted most of my life in kansas...texas is where i want to be,somewhere around austin preferably...i pm'd you btw.

Damon

• Members

Don't sound so bad.... :) And the pup doesn't have to deal with being a city dog. GL on the move..

• Members

The 5th is a little bassier but still not up with a jumbo or the like. The neck is nice and the satin finish looks and feels very nice. It's a player.

I can't quite undestand why Godin sources those with such small strings. I guess they figure most players today won't touch them but an archtop relies on that tension on the soundboard to produce volume. The place I shop was kind enough to set one up with 13's and, man, what a difference. You gotta have some hands to play them but they really bring that instrument to life. I use 12's eve on my electric so it wasn't that big of a deal to me. They felt good and they nearly doubled the volume of it.

I played one at my local shop. Yeah, the stock strings weren't right for it, but the thing played beautifully. I just like the fact that someone is making an acoustic archtop that doesn't cost a zillion dollars.

• Members

I played one at my local shop. Yeah, the stock strings weren't right for it, but the thing played beautifully. I just like the fact that someone is making an acoustic archtop that doesn't cost a zillion dollars.

I'm right with you. There is something very elegant about the design of a nice archtop. That cognac burst is going to look very nice sitting between my Silvertone and my SG. I can't wait. I just left the store and played it and the mini jumbo again. The 5th is going to be the one. Can't wait until Father's Day.

• Members

Actually, how much are they selling for?

Most places sell them for $519. The Tric case they make to fit it is an extra $100. The case is a pretty cool expanded foam type thing with a liner. Kind of a gig bag with armor inside. It is a hardshell, but not in the traditional sense. Leave it to Godin to feel the need to reinvent the case as well. It is a very slick case, though.

That guitar feels so right sitting in my lap. I didn't want to leave it behind.

• Members

Most places sell them for $519. The Tric case they make to fit it is an extra $100. The case is a pretty cool expanded foam type thing with a liner. Kind of a gig bag with armor inside. It is a hardshell, but not in the traditional sense. Leave it to Godin to feel the need to reinvent the case as well. It is a very slick case, though.

That guitar feels so right sitting in my lap. I didn't want to leave it behind.

Yeah....I plan on owning one, but I want the one with the P-90.

Archived