sg owners unite!!

leopardstar

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by leopardstar

ok how we do that you want to be in charge of that sargent?

By all means!

*~ THE OFFICIAL SG ARMY ~*

leopardstar

Blood

hondro

Zman9001

sunset_gun

droge

antiwhammy

Banks

Rabies

AunShui

Destroyed

Stacerdamen

Sultan417

OmniMax and supercow3 have not stated if they are in, and they must post pics if they choose to do so.

Sultan, I'm sorry to report this, but as the laws state, that does not an SG; the only accepted models are those by Gibson and Epiphone, however you are more than qualified with that ebony SG with p-90's.

Leopard, i suggest copying the above roster and adding it to your first post in this thread.

• Members

Originally posted by AunShui

By all means!

*~ THE OFFICIAL SG ARMY ~*

leopardstar

Blood

hondro

Zman9001

sunset_gun

droge

antiwhammy

Banks

Rabies

AunShui

Destroyed

Stacerdamen

Sultan417

OmniMax and supercow3 have not stated if they are in, and they must post pics if they choose to do so.

Sultan, I'm sorry to report this, but as the laws state, that does not an SG; the only accepted models are those by Gibson and Epiphone, however you are more than qualified with that ebony SG with p-90's.

Leopard, i suggest copying the above roster and adding it to your first post in this thread.

thanks i will:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by AunShui

No biggie. The classic is actually heritage cherry, but i made the pic look like a black and white with irfanview.

• Members

now i have an sg related question....

how do the '57 burstbuckers (im pretty sure those are the ones page used...) sound in an sg standard...

i just want the best sound possible on this guitar....and i think those are the pickups to get....

heres a link:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Guitar/Replacement/Parts?sku=306012

• Members

Originally posted by guitarkid13

how do the '57 burstbuckers (im pretty sure those are the ones page used...) sound in an sg standard...

i just want the best sound possible on this guitar....and i think those are the pickups to get....

heres a link:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Guitar/Replacement/Parts?sku=306012

Jimmy Page used PAFs! :D

57 Classics and Bursbuckers (they're 2 different pickups) are NEW Gibson pickups that are supposed to sound like vintage PAFs (Patent Applied For)

but the 57's are supposed to br GREAT pickups, especially in SG's

they're expensive though, I'd suggest Seymour Duncan 59's, I'm gonna put some of those in my LP this summer

• Members

ahh, what the hell. ill join. i have an epi special:cry:

also, the trooper woulda beat the LIVING shit out of a gibby les paul studio. it plays WAy better:thu:

and it was made for a righty, but i play it lefty:eek: :eek: :eek:

count me in:thu:

and whats wrong with underage drinking:mad:

lightweights:rolleyes:

*downs case of guiness but then throws it up after he remembers that he hates dark beer because it tastes malty*

*cracks open a sam adams light*

• Members
Originally posted by guitarkid13

i just want the best sound possible on this guitar...

i love my 57's classics they really do sound great imho thats whats in my supreme:thu:

Archived