aenemated

• Replies 211.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

mistersully wrote:

you guys gonna split?

that's a shame... all the best fellas

I will drop in from time to time but for some reason it does not remember my login, I hate the look and find it really difficult to get a response from the server.

it all seems a bit counter-intuitive when you look at what users did most in the old version.

Not many reasons to stick around

Someone has made a trick to make it look more like it used to on Chrome. Maybe that would persuade people to stay.

• Members

authorized. i don't just want any **bleep** showing up because, really, i just want yall and any other folks around here i like to be a part of it.

i'll spend some time tomorrow making it a bit better looking and all. i hate the current theme. found a few plugin themes that are ok but also ugly, so i'll probably have to do some customizing.

did i see someone bought a domain? i can't be bothered to dig through this mess to figure it out. if you did - email me at trent at aenemated dot com and we'll hook it up.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members

You just had to do it, didn't ya. :rolleyes:sm-tied

j/k

I had been trying to do it since the initial reboot of the forum but it wasn't loading. It dawned on me yesterday that the performance has increased enough that it MIGHT load. And it did!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Members

Well it's been years since I browsed HC....I wonder how many remember this thread. It ain't what it used to be~

ps. It took forever with the spinning wheel to post this simple message....still haven't sorted the performance issues I see. So sad.

Archived