The Fine Art of Naming Your Guitar

fiveoclockhero

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

My Ibanez RG series is Emmy because well, she’s emerald, and my Strat is Belle because she is a thing of beauty and rings like a bell.  Collectively, they’re “the girls”.  Not too creative but I like a name to come naturally, not too contrived.  My acoustic doesn’t have a name, so I’ll give that some thought.  Not sure it’s female which may splain things.   As long as Balrog is on the table, perhaps Frodo... fun string here, thx.

• 3 months later...
  • Moderators
On 7/28/2021 at 4:52 PM, AggiePsychDoc said:

Mine is named Salma. After Salma Hayek of course. The only woman I’ve been tempted to change teams for. Lol

must've been the uni-brow look in Frida😎

image.jpeg

Welcome, Aggie...have a look around, the place is pretty slow, but there is much to see...:wave:

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Members
On 2/1/2011 at 1:04 PM, Philfixit said:

I used to call my PRS "The Bitch", (and that covers a vast majority of my ex'es as well). Now that I've changed pups it's just "Smitty", which may meet the "female" guidelines since I dated a young lady that went by that moniker.

I'm reading this thread because Im trying to name my PRS. Bitch would all be the perfect name but I would add Psycho to the beginning. 😂😂

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...