Sign in to follow this  
Towelie v2.0

Holidays; the time of year when...

Originally posted by DrunkenMaster25

i knew she wasn't when you said that about her.
:o:D

she really sucks. b4 they got hitched, she was pretty cool. i was happy. but now she's all pretentious, thoughtless, selfish and confrontational... and way too opinionated. at least she should keep that shit to herself.

she's been really shitty to my wife and I and on occassion my parents. i wish my bro had enough stones to set her straight or loose.:(

Originally posted by Tube Sock

she really sucks. b4 they got hitched, she was pretty cool. i was happy. but now she's all pretentious, thoughtless, selfish and confrontational... and way too opinionated. at least she should keep that shit to herself.

she's been really shitty to my wife and I and on occassion my parents. i wish my bro had enough stones to set her straight or loose.
:(

getting married will do that to you. JUST DON"T LET HER IN!!!!!!:mad: put a scarecrow at the front of your house, that will keep her away.:D:eek::o

Originally posted by DrunkenMaster25

getting married will do that to you. JUST DON"T LET HER IN!!!!!!
:mad:
put a scarecrow at the front of your house, that will keep her away.
:D:eek::o

no worries. she's a typical no show. she was a no show for my sons baptism a few weeks ago. b/c of her, my bro didn't come either.

but i have to be better than her for my bro. i have to show up at their things b/c it's the right thing to do.

:confused::rolleyes::evil:

she's been really shitty to my wife and I and on occasion my parents. i wish my bro had enough stones to set her straight or loose.
:(

Many women get that way. :evil::cry: I wonder what compels that to happen? It's kinda like the "No sex after the ring" phenomenon.

Can't say I am any less of the "bitch" ... but I can't say other people in the family haven't turned nasty either. :(:evil:

no worries. she's a typical no show. she was a no show for my sons baptism a few weeks ago. b/c of her, my bro didn't come either.

but i have to be better than her for my bro. i have to show up at their things b/c it's the right thing to do.

:confused::rolleyes::evil:

just go for your bro, FUCK THE BITCH!!:mad: