Sign in to follow this  
Overload

Slammed the front door on a couple of atheists this afternoon!

You know how they come around wanting to spread the word about evolution and all. I'm sure you've seen them, with their little pamphlets about evolution and telling you about all the

Originally posted by texasaxe

I want you to know you have emotionally scarred my daughter for life. My lawyers will be contacting you shortly.

SHIT! I'm sorry man, I didnt recognize her! You know how all those atheists look alike.

Originally posted by Stocklin

You know who drives me freaking crazy?!

AMWAY fools!

:mad:

Now that you mention it, I haven't seen AMWAY folks in a loooong time. They used to be everywhere though.

I know this is a spoof thread, but I'd like to know where all these Bible people are that knock on your door. I've lived in my home for close to ten years, and NOT ONCE has an evangelist come to my door to spread the Word of God.

I think some of you make it up in order to throw your childish "I hate Christians" temper tantrum.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by sydfan

I know this is a spoof thread, but I'd like to know where all these Bible people are that knock on your door. I've lived in my home for close to ten years, and NOT ONCE has an evangelist come to my door to spread the Word of God.

I think some of you make it up in order to throw your childish "I hate Christians" temper tantrum.

Well you are a Christian, aren't you ?

Maybe they have intelligence about you, and just don't waste no time on saving the saved ?

I can't remember having anybody knock at my door trying to spread some sort of religious creed. But then, we're not the most devout country.

In my area mormons and JW's come to my door a couple times a year. If you are friendly, they will return. I don't have much problems with them.

I had problems one time with a local church that visited twice in a week. Both times, a mother brought a child and asked to do a survey for school. In was cold and windy (in one of the 2 visits, it was starting to snow) and the kid was shivering. So I let them in. They asked me about God and Christianity. I checked off the form quickly and showed them out. I felt so used; :( the children should feel that way too. :mad:

Originally posted by b:puncingBrain

In my area mormons and JW's come to my door a couple times a year. If you are friendly, they will return. I don't have much problems with them.

I had problems one time with a local church that visited twice in a week. Both times, a mother brought a child and asked to do a survey for school. In was cold and windy (in one of the 2 visits, it was starting to snow) and the kid was shivering. So I let them in. They asked me about God and Christianity. I checked off the form quickly and showed them out. I felt so used;
:(
the children should feel that way too.

I think going door to door is about the least effective way to spread the word of God. If anything, it turns people away.

Originally posted by Headbanger

Well you are a Christian, aren't you ?

Maybe they have intelligence about you, and just don't waste no time on saving the saved ?

Maybe God tells them not to knock on my door.

:confused:

I think going door to door is about the least effective way to spread the word of God. If anything, it turns people away.

What do you think is an effective way? :confused:

The least effective way is maybe trolling forums.

Hi, OB ! :wave:

You poor Christians are just ssoooooo put upon.

"Hate"? How arrogant.

Originally posted by Anomandaris

What do you think is an effective way?
:confused:

Living it. Showing your true peace in how you live your everyday life. You can't beat people over the head with it. Let people observe your peace and if they ask why you're so content, there is your opening. You have to let people give you an opening. Hammering them without invitation will only turn people away from it.

Originally posted by ninja of love

You poor Christians are just ssoooooo put upon.

"Hate"? How arrogant.

Yeah. Boo Hoo. You know all about humility.

:D

Living it. Showing your true peace in how you live your everyday life. You can't beat people over the head with it. Let people observe your peace and if they ask why you're so content, there is your opening. You have to let people give you an opening. Hammering them without invitation will only turn people away from it.

You left out objectifying women and establishing that you don't hate blacks.

You left out objectifying women and establishing that you don't hate blacks.

Oh yeah!! Thanks for the reminder!

You must objectify women, and I 'm not racist, but......

:cool:

Living it. Showing your true peace in how you live your everyday life.

Yo !

The fruit tells about the tree.

I could still knock you down on the floor in 30 seconds

I am at a disadvantage. I ain't chock full o' Jesus.
:cry:

Truer words have never been spoken!

:)

Originally posted by Headbanger

Yo !

The fruit tells about the tree.

I could still knock you down on the floor in 30 seconds

trut!

You wouldn't get 30 seconds.

:)

Hence this post... :thu: