[urgent] Looking for Philippino musician group/company

• Members

Hi all,

I am looking for groups or companies who can build "copy-musics" in Philippines.

"Copy-Music" is a type of advanced karaoke music, which means the music is pretty much similar from original albums in the back-ground music but not including vocal sound.

Technically, we can not perfectly omit the voice from the original song, so need to replay them all.

If you are interested to do the work, you would need converting process from MIDI works, adding session, mixing and using 'Nuendo' and 'Cuebase' to make out *.wav and *.mp3 files as a result.

Most of them are for Popular musics and Korean songs.

I have known that philippines' musicians are really good at doing such music ralative stuffs.

If you are person who know their contact information or currently work for the group or company, please let me know.

I would really appreciate it, and will contact them.

my email : bravebruce@gmail.com

I need lots of the musics as type of digital files in the near future for our business.

You can refer to the link below as a sample.

http://www.bonsori.com/song/search.asp?search=1&index=&cate=&where=&keyword=play+that

--> need to install active-x control to listen to the song "Play that funky music".

* I am not using language translator, but just not good at English.

:)

Bruce

• Members

what's a copy-music?

If its what I think it is, this guy's asking for CD burning or MP3 files. Potentially for a pirate outfit.

Course I could be entirely wrong. But it could be worded better.

• Members

Please see the topic again, I rewrote it.

What I want is asking about making Karaoke musics from Philippines.

The music is not only MIDI level.

The issue on that is skill, time and cost.

----

Bruce

• Moderators

Originally posted by bruceko

Please see the topic again, I rewrote it.

What I want is asking about making Karaoke musics from Philippines.

The music is not only MIDI level.

The issue on that is skill, time and cost.

----

Bruce

great, another outsourcer...;)

Okay, so what you want is someone to generate vocal-less covers of pop tunes in .wav or .mp3 format for karaoke?

And Americans, Brits, Canadians, Germans, Argentinians, Brazilians, Australians, Japanese, Chinese, Viet Namese, Laotions, Namibians, Egyptians, Sudanese, Morroccans, Swedes, Swiss, Russians, Ukranians, Armenians, Peruvians, Jamaicans, Mexicans, Iraqis, Omanis, Iranians, Afghans, Haitians, Venezuelans, South Afrikans, Hondurans, Nicaraguans, El Savadorians, Indonesians, French, Dutch, Norwegians, Danes, Latvians, etc need not apply?

okey dokey....:rolleyes:

What are you willing to pay for said tracks?

• Members

Why I mentioned only philippino musician was my boss of company mentioned philippines.

Maybe because the country is easy to visit for us to go and meet, and easy to maintain the business by communicating with only one country.

However, If the communication and other things make us satisfied, I do not think there would be problems.

We would ask 2~3,000 songs for the first order.

Before ordering that, might have to have contract first.

The issues are still skill, delivery/generate period and its cost per each single song in USD.

Please let me know the information and possibility through my private email.

Thanks,

Bruce

Archived