FireStorm, we hardly knew ye...

daddymack

• Members

Originally posted by ThumpThumpTwang

uh, yeah. well. Speaking as someone who lives in the same town, uh, we're not all loons.

My apologies for that guy on behalf of this whole damned town.

I'm not saying I'm one of the most upstanding citizens here, but, there are folks here who deserve better representation than that.

And welcome to you, by the way! Too bad you had to see that....we're not usually this contentious here!:eek::D

• Members

Thank you for the welcome. I've actually been a lurker here for a few months.

Imagine my surprise to see someone from the town I live in posting here, quickly turning to dismay, as I realize how bad of an impression of this town this guy is leaving all across the globe. (not to mention the thoughts of actually running into this guy at a gig).

Would it be too much to ask to remove the location from his posts? Seriously, these people struggle enough as it is...

Thank you guys again, for the welcome. I have been trying to learn here. (when I'm not just checkin' out the pix and sound clips of the girl bands)....

• Members

Yeah, what's up with that guy? Oh, well...thanks for fixing the "Frustrated w/ The Music Biz" thread. It was really a good one until he yuckked it up.

Anyway, welcome ThumpThumpTwang! I've been to Arizona before and it's GORGEOUS! Don't fear him ruining your state!

• Members

Thanks, buddy. I don't really have a dollar figure on it, but I know our governer spends boatloads of taxpaying money on promoting our little piece of civilisation.

See? I even spelled that with an "s" to impress the Europeans with how civilised we are. lol.

lol. this is the part where I hafta pick up a guitar, or type stupid {censored} all night......

• Moderators

Originally posted by Lee Flier

Yeah that was ummm... interesting.
:rolleyes:

Thanks for the heads up guys.

Thanks, Lee...we have seen some bizarre trolls and spammers on HC before, but this guy was just totally wrong...

and ThumpThumpTwang, please don't get the wrong impression based on that episode...and we don't hold your location as an endorsement of other residents of your hometown.:cool:

• Moderators

Originally posted by daddymack

Thanks, Lee...we have seen some bizarre trolls and spammers on HC before, but this guy was just totally wrong...

and ThumpThumpTwang, please don't get the wrong impression based on that episode...and we don't hold your location as an endorsement of other residents of your hometown.
:cool:

What did he do? I saw him spamming some links, which I can't stand, but what did I miss?

• Members

Originally posted by justcrash

What did he do? I saw him spamming some links, which I can't stand, but what did I miss?

He was blaming inability of musicians to recieve compensation from ASCAP, BMI SEASAC, etc on the "fact" that they're all controlled by a Jewish cabal cospiring to keep non-Jews from getting paid, and then linked to some anti-semitic websites.

• Moderators

Originally posted by BlueStrat

He was blaming inability of musicians to recieve compensation from ASCAP, BMI SEASAC, etc on the "fact" that they're all controlled by a Jewish cabal cospiring to keep non-Jews from getting paid, and then linked to some anti-semitic websites.

And, then he was arguing that they were not anti-semitic, and that his site had all the answers...and that we apparently were all braindead losers since we didn't believe him...okay, he may have been right about that braindead part... ;)

• Moderators

Originally posted by BlueStrat

Lol! Sounds like a real swell guy! Sorry I missed that. :D

Archived