Neil Peart Lego Drumkit !?!

rollerrusher

• Members

Oh, christ is this guy still at it?

Do a search on the bass forum for an earlier listing this guy had for a Geddy Lee lego thingie. Crappy in the extreme (really, this Neil Peart one is actually much better, if you can believe it).

The sad/disgusting/terrifying/annoying/depressing thing is there were something like twelve bidders and the thing sold for around $75! What is wrong with people? Why won't they give me their money if they just want to throw it away?

• Members

actually, that bass drum peart's using is a Peavey Radial Bridge. they made them in smaller jazz sizes like that. and those are banjos they're playing (their earl scruggs tribute hits the shelves this June, coinciding with Rush's appearance at this years Merlefest.)

• Members

thats a good point i wonder if you could buy it from the some kind of store because i bet there alot cheaper then the $75 i seen the last one go for.

that's a funny idea - if rush started licensing themselves out for various toy lines. i can't wait to get my son a geddy lee plush toy.

• Members

Lame. Not even remotely funny, except for the fact that people are actually bidding on it. It doesn't even look like him, or his kit. It's just some crappy lego thing that you put his name to and are trying to make a quick buck from.

Archived