pioneer dj3500 - advice please?

pippo81

• Members

hi guys new to the forum. Am just starting out and have limited cash so am hoping to find the right deal. Am looking to buy technics 1200's, but something else has caught my attention. Does anyone know about the Pioneer dj-3500 turntable? any info would be great. Do they match up to the technics? are they reliable? fast? etc

Thanks guys

• Members

I've never heard of it either... It's not listed on Pioneer's Australia site, which would make me think that they've been discontinued. They may have a couple more features, but more features on a cheaper piece of equipment means that they had to cut costs somewhere else to put those extra things on. Far be it from me to tell anyone that they need to buy 1200's when they first start out, but if they're within your financial reach I wouldn't even consider anything else.

• 5 years later...
  • Members

i have an old set of these pioneer 3500. and can say there not bad at all the 10-20% range is handy some times there a good choice for a begginer but the direct drive motor is fair gutless and they only need a feather touch to adjust them so dont think of doin any quick drops with them because they r slow to start other wise are fair durable and will out last n e begginner :)

Archived