ot-- 1001!!

cdawg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Crest mouthwash or not. One or the other.

My theories are sound.

Like here's one, all your life you've been told light goes into your eyes and gets inverted onto your retina where sensors called rods and cones convert them into some electric brain signal which then your brain makes an image.

So what? Well have you ever thought to ask just where that friggen picture is an just WTF you're looking at anyway?

So THEORY:

YOU ARE BEING LIED TO

Anyhoo my ideas on drum technique aren't theory. I do 'em daily.

And they work better than a lot of the "right way" I was taught or copped. So there.

Anything else?

• Members

Crest mouthwash or not. One or the other.

My theories are sound.

Like here's one, all your life you've been told light goes into your eyes and gets inverted onto your retina where sensors called rods and cones convert them into some electric brain signal which then your brain makes an image.

So what? Well have you ever thought to ask just where that friggen picture is an just WTF you're looking at anyway?

So THEORY:

YOU ARE BEING LIED TO

Anyhoo my ideas on drum technique aren't theory. I do 'em daily.

And they work better than a lot of the "right way" I was taught or copped. So there.

Anything else?

i don't believe in light in the technical sense:

i can bend light with my hands.

i wasn't speaking of your drum theories/"facts."

besides, how am i to believe someone who very well could be a bot? {censored}, you've never even had an avatar, as long as i've been here. there's something suspect about that.

Archived