I am the best Dj in this forum

DjDay

• Members

My research shows that there are some bad dj's that make the game look bad. But my statment is that I believe no one suck in this game I look as every dj as they are my own brother becaUSE they go through the same drama that I go through. The joy and sometimes downs of being a real dj in the club buissness. I love being a dj but when I started doing it in the club and owners telling me what to play and what not to, made me want to retire. But its the basement that keeps me moving and the loving of getting on the 1200s three times daily keeps me motivated moving foward. I have respect for all dj's even the ones that aren't that great. The only thing I don't respect are the dj's who half step for parties and make us look bad. Along with the cheap Dj's everyone is a good dj if they practice properly.

• Members

WHY SO MUCH DISRESPECT? Have I disrespected you in anyway? What is your educational level? Is that the best way you can express yourself by using foul language. Please if you want to post don't cuss. Let your turntable do the talking for you!

that is if your any good

• Members

you've obviously missed my point.

first and foremost, it is my privelage and right as an american citizen to use whatever langauge I choose, whenever I choose. So kindly {censored} off, stop focusing on my profanity, and focus on what I'm really saying.

I, unlike you from what I can tell, have nothing to prove. YOU are the one who came on to this board and said quote 'if it came down to a battle you could take anyone in this forum'. I've only ever refferred to myself as someone who loves mixing. You wont' catch me talking about my skills. It's called humility. You should learn some.

My point is, speaking strictly for myself, I don't CARE if you could take anyone in this forum, or anywhere else. It makes absolutely ZERO difference to me and my life. You could be the best DJ on the planet, or you could be the worst. Either way, I don't give a {censored}, and I have a feeling nobody else does either. You probably COULD take me in a battle, but I dont' battle, so it doesn't matter.

My point here is, your post was the start of a pissing contest, and that's ALL it is. A {censored}ing pissing contest. Come back when you have something other than self praise to contribute.

• Members

Originally posted by DjDay

WHY SO MUCH DISRESPECT? Have I disrespected you in anyway? Please if you want to post don't cuss. Let your turntable do the talking for you!

If your this easily offended, then you world will be crushed when I'm finished showing you up at your own game. Sorry and thank you for stopping by.

• Members

7 years here too. (but been slacking for a WHILE cause of the producing n spinning)..still it's my first love n my "instrument". :) hopefully ne day i wanna get a live show together running all types of gear synched together n a midi controlled guitar hooked as the master controller...just play out live. i miss that aspect of it. brings me back to my day's of being in a "band." :)

• Members

I still try my best to balance both. My first year of DJing I didn't touch my guitar much, but since then I've managed to balance my sessions, and get back into doing the 'band' thing... For instance, I CERTAINLY can't party like I used to - especially with what's happening to my local scene (washington dc) - so I started going to local rock shows again. (saw a band called thursday last week, GREAT show..) It's all about having fun, and I just try to maintain that. :) I spin for hours on end on day, and then jam out on the guitar for a while the next. Of course, if I have the time, both in one day. :)

Archived