YOUR Music in Movies, TV and More!

TNT_Music

• Members

YOUR Music in Movies, TV and More!

TNT Music gives you the opportunity to have your music reviewed by Film Producers, Advertising Agencies, Directors and Multimedia Producers. With membership you will have the opportunity to make money from the licensing of your songs which means having your songs placed into movies, commercials, television and more.

TNT Music is a Division of International Marketing Group's Commercial Music Department.

Follow the link...

http://clix.to/img

*If for any reason our webpage doesn't come up e-mail for further details. NOTE: Reply to this message through our webpage or e-mail only!!!

• Members

Yet another vulture in the long line of scavengers wanting to pick the last few dollars off the carcasses of hopeful young musicians. You want me to pay you 10 bucks to review a demo you plan to use to make money off of? Hey, here's an idea, how about I send you my stuff and you get a percentage of what you earn for me, like my agent gets?

• Members

Not THATS and interesting idea!

YEAH! good idea Blues! Except i think they already know most of us have mp3 sites, right? So they should check us out and send US money first to show goodfaith! :D Afterall, they are sure they are going to make a killing off us, arnt they?

heheheee

Archived