Sign in to follow this  
zepsongs

Help me win a trip to meet Joe Bonamassa in Vegas & get a FREE Unreleased Joe B. Song

Hope this isn't against the rules. I'm 1 of 2500 chosen to win a trip to meet & greet Joe in Las Vegas. Any of you who have seen Joe or BCC know what a great show he puts on but a chance to go and see/meet him in Vegas is special!

Please help me out by following this link to download his unreleased song "When the Fire Hits the Sea". The contestant with the most downloads by Nov 23rd is the winner.

Use as many emails as you like & download it as many times as you can. Share it with your friends. Post it on your blogs! If I'm lucky enough to win I'll be sure to share any photos or swag I can get with my good friends here at HC! Thanks!

Free song here-> When the Fire Hits the Sea

It's Called Bona-Vegas: http://jbstore.jbonamassa.com/packag...ekend-package/

The contest: http://jbonamassa.com/bonavegas/contest/

I'm a member of the Joe B street team. They're having a contest with the winner flying to Vegas to see & meet Joe. Just click on the link & download Joe's new song. Every download from my link gets counted and the contestant with the most downloads by Nov 23rd is the winner. I want to win. thumb.gif

Quote Originally Posted by zepsongs View Post
Hope this isn't against the rules. I'm 1 of 2500 chosen to win a trip to meet & greet Joe in Las Vegas. Any of you who have seen Joe or BCC know what a great show he puts on but a chance to go and see/meet him in Vegas is special!

Please help me out by following this link to download his unreleased song "When the Fire Hits the Sea". The contestant with the most downloads by Nov 23rd is the winner.

Use as many emails as you like & download it as many times as you can. Share it with your friends. Post it on your blogs! If I'm lucky enough to win I'll be sure to share any photos or swag I can get with my good friends here at HC! Thanks!

Free song here-> When the Fire Hits the Sea
9utgk.gif

It's Called yarba yarba yarb: http://jbstore.jbonamassa.com/yarba yarba yarba/

The yarbayarba: http://jbonamassa.com/yarbayarba/contest/

yarbayarbayarba yarba yarba Joe B Yarba yarba yarbayarba yarbayarba yarbayarba yarbayarba yarbayarba yarba contest yarba yarbayarba yarbayarba yarba vote yarba yarbayarba yarba

yarba yarbayarba go to yarbayarba yarba

yarba yarbayarba contest yarbayarba yarbayarba yarbayarba yarbayarba yarbayarba yarbayarba yarbayarba yarba vote yarba yarbayarba yarbayarba download yarbayarba yarbayarba yarbayarba yarbayarba yarbayarba yarbayarba yarbayarba yarbayarba yarbayarba yarbayarba yarbayarba yarbayarba yarbayarba swag yarbayarba yarbayarba every yarbayarba yarbayarba yarbayarba yarbayarba yarbayarba yarbayarba November yarbayarba yarba. thumb.gif
I'm sorry... it's just kind of reading like that to me for some reason idn_smilie.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Goobers View Post
I'm sorry... it's just kind of reading like that to me for some reason idn_smilie.gif

Hey no problem dude, reading comprehension & the alphabet isn't for everyone. As long as you know A thru G# tho, you're good in my book. thumb.gif

this is fucking great... just send me the info for what i have to do to help and i'll be glad to lend a helping glandular secretion...

your moist welcum...

Quote Originally Posted by Voltan View Post
this is fucking great... just send me the info for what i have to do to help and i'll be glad to lend a helping glandular secretion...

your moist welcum...

How did I know that out of all the forums HC would be the least helpful? LOL facepalm.gif

Quote Originally Posted by zepsongs

View Post

How did I know that out of all the forums HC would be the least helpful? LOL facepalm.gif

No offense intended, but that seems like it might have been an obvious conclusion to have drawn, IMO. idn_smilie.gif Have you tried spamming Andertron's little party? It might yield better results for something like this. thumb.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Pigger

View Post

No offense intended, but that seems like it might have been an obvious conclusion to have drawn, IMO. idn_smilie.gif Have you tried spamming Andertron's little party? It might yield better results for something like this. thumb.gif

Well my intentions were not to spam, which is why I posted I here in the Off Topics - Open Jam forum. Thought that was the appropriate forum for such a thread. If there is a more appropriate place to post this I would be happy to have it moved. What exactly is Anderton's little party?

Well my intentions were not to spam, which is why I posted I here in the Off Topics - Open Jam forum. Thought that was the appropriate forum for such a thread. If there is a more appropriate place to post this I would be happy to have it moved. What exactly is Anderton's little party?
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...udio-and-Stage

idn_smilie.gif

Quote Originally Posted by zepsongs

View Post

Joe Bonamassa isn't OT enough. mad.gif

wave.gif Bump! Costs nothing, help a brutha out.
can you say what you want in one sentence... I keep getting confused by all the details.

we're supposed to do something for you that will help you get something you want? confused.gif

can you say what you want in one sentence... I keep getting confused by all the details.

we're supposed to do something for you that will help you get something you want? confused.gif
Yes! I mean no. Um maybe? Hey wait! Aren't you banned yet? poke.gif

Seymour Duncan and Joe Bonamassa

Jamming and Then Talking

About a New Pickup Release

Joe Bonamassa Pickup

Only 1959 Made By S.Duncan

photo7_0.JPG

Yes! I mean no. Um maybe? Hey wait! Aren't you banned yet? poke.gif
soon very soon..

but here's the thing - why do you want to go to this place and have your picture taken with a semi-celebrity you will never get to know, who will interact with you superficially at best, and who may even have contempt for someone who would go to such great lengths to do no more than have your picture taken with him in return for becoming his marketing tool? confused.gif

soon very soon..

but here's the thing - why do you want to go to this place and have your picture taken with a semi-celebrity you will never get to know, who will interact with you superficially at best, and who may even have contempt for someone who would go to such great lengths to do no more than have your picture taken with him in return for becoming his marketing tool? confused.gif
Why? I'll tell why even through you'll probably do your best to crap all over my reason anyway. So here it is, the short version:

Me & the woman just got married last month, only due to a little thing called Hurricane Sandy (we live in what's left of the NJ shore) our honeymoon was cancelled. The wife isn't much into music but loves Joe B and since we probably won't have a proper honeymoon until the spring now, if ever, I thought if I tried hard enough and was lucky that maybe I could win the trip to Vegas, she could meet Joe B and we could have ourselves a little honeymoon. If not, well at least she knows I love her enough to do this for her.

Happy now?

Why? I'll tell why even through you'll probably do your best to crap all over my reason anyway. So here it is, the short version:

Me & the woman just got married last month, only due to a little thing called Hurricane Sandy (we live in what's left of the NJ shore) our honeymoon was cancelled. The wife isn't much into music but loves Joe B and since we probably won't have a proper honeymoon until the spring now, if ever, I thought if I tried hard enough and was lucky that maybe I could win the trip to Vegas, she could meet Joe B and we could have ourselves a little honeymoon. If not, well at least she knows I love her enough to do this for her.

Happy now?
So, it seems you actually NEED Joe Bonamassa to consummate the wedding? love.gif

So, it seems you actually NEED Joe Bonamassa to consummate the wedding?
:love:

I think the heartlessness of HC has just hit a new low. Congratulations. :facepalm:

I think the heartlessness of HC has just hit a new low. Congratulations.
:facepalm:

HA! Put on your armor!

I think the heartlessness of HC has just hit a new low. Congratulations.
:facepalm:

Now, if you had started a thread saying: "My wife won't fuck me unless Joe Bonamassa watches.", you would have gotten a much better response, i'm sure. :)

Now, if you had started a thread saying: "My wife won't fuck me unless Joe Bonamassa watches.", you would have gotten a much better response, i'm sure.
:)

Very true professor.

Joe Bonamassa is a Very good player

Saw him and S.Duncan

tear it up at Namm 2012

Did you fall asleep. He's so fucking generic.

Happy now?

well... see, that's what you should say:

"Sandy ruined our honeymoon. Help us get a new honeymoon by tricking this stupid contest into bringing us to Vegas...."

and people will click :idk:

A FREE song that was deemed unworthy of release to anyone but Joe's sycophants...awesome!

He's a great technical guitarist like Eric Johnson... but his songwriting isn't exactly his strong suit:idk:

He's a great technical guitarist like Eric Johnson... but his songwriting isn't exactly his strong suit:idk:

He does, however, have a lot of "a"'s in his last name. :thu:

well... see, that's what you should say:

"Sandy ruined our honeymoon. Help us get a new honeymoon by tricking this stupid contest into bringing us to Vegas...."

and people will click
:idk:

Bump! Not looking for anyone's sympathy, just want to get away for a few days. In the meantime, how about downloading that song so you can share how much you hated it with everyone later? :badump:

Bump! Not looking for anyone's sympathy, just want to get away for a few days. In the meantime, how about downloading that song so you can share how much you hated it with everyone later?
:badump:

i'm not a cynic, but promotional scams like this make me cynical - he's trying to use you, you're trying to use us...

why not fuck the contest and just take your bride on a nice honeymoon somewhere :confused:

I will click on the link if you post a photo of you punching one of those FEMA assholes in the asshole.

i'm not a cynic, but promotional scams like this make me cynical - he's trying to use you, you're trying to use us...

why not fuck the contest and just take your bride on a nice honeymoon somewhere
:confused:

Boy, you're really trying hard to get me to give up on the contest. What do you want to bet Goobers entered the same contest & is trying to keep me from winning...;)

why not fuck the contest and just take your bride on a nice honeymoon somewhere
:confused:

Because if he wins, it'll be paid for by someone else. Are you offering to pay for his nice honeymoon?

pay your own way to lost pay, you beggar

Sorry, but I don't speak keetee. Try again in English please. Thanks for the bump tho..:poke:

Tick tock. Nothing to do here in Jersey.
:bor:

Help us escape to Vegas for a few days.

like you need to go to Vegas, boohoo

like you need to go to Vegas, boohoo

No I don't. We've never been there & we don't gamble but the contest doesn't let us choose which concert to go to. If given a choice I would have chosen Chicago. I have family there & the food & music scene is awesome.

Thanks again for the bump :love: