Hey I am New on Here!

Deejay BuBBleZ

• Members

HeY tHeRe,I aM nEw tO thIs SiTe aNd i JuSt wANted tO sAy WHat'S uP tO FeLlow DeeJaYs. I aM fRoM DeTrOit,MiChIgAn.I hAvE VesTAX PDX2000 TuRN tABleS aNd VEStax PMC07PROISP MiXeR, I aM a VP at KaNdY FliP PrOdUctiOns. i LoVe tO SpiN, DaNce, WrItE MuSiC, aNd SiNg. WeLL, i HoPe tO mAkE sUm NeW FrIenDZ.

------------------

Your Girlie Girl,

BuBBleZ

*!*Raving Ain't a Crime*!*

• Members

Gee's excuse me. I didn't think you people would be so rude. I just wanted to say whats up? and I get called a liar and then I get yelled at for the way I write, I guess I lose either way..Well Whatever...

------------------

Your Girlie Girl,

BuBBleZ

• Members

Hey Thanx, Yeah i like to spin Techno, Trance, D&B, Happy core, and Dance, I hate getting such bad ass remarks, I mean they don't even know me but they are already judgeing me. I hate being a streotype. Discrimnation is horriable in this worl today.

------------------

Your Girlie Girl,

BuBBleZ

• Members

Originally posted by Deejay BuBBleZ:

Hey Thanx, Yeah i like to spin Techno, Trance, D&B, Happy core, and Dance, I hate getting such bad ass remarks, I mean they don't even know me but they are already judgeing me. I hate being a streotype. Discrimnation is horriable in this worl today.

i'm not judging you i was asking you to stop the alternating caps stuff, it's a pain in the ass to read and takes more effort in the first place to do, makes no sense, you try harder to be more illegible.

but thank you for toning it down.

i spin dnb too. and produce it.

and for the record, discrimination is alot better now than it ever has been in history. open up a history book.

• Members

Ok well I'm Sorry that you all hate me. Ohh and I am sorry that I hate history, Who cares about what already happend, I am more worried about what going to happen today or tomorrow. This is probably my last post on this site because ever snice I started only two people have actully been nice to me. And the alternating caps is just the thing I do, I am sorry you can't read it, and no it doesn;t take awhile to do if your a good and fast typer. L5Sammi what the hell is your problem? All you can say is No Your Not and Troll....What the hell are those suppose to me? I thought I could come on this site and meet people who would like me cuz we were kind of the same cuz we were into the same music and you know how the music business is, But I guess I was wrong you are just like the people who arn't into music always ragging on me and making fun of me. I'm sorry that I don't know much about history but my passion is music not history, sorry that I am real tuned in to my music. And Discrimination is still bad today and if people don't stand up from themselfs it's just going to get worse and worse. Maybe you should open your eyes and look around you cuz there is always someone being discriminated againist. You can't welcome the unfimilar, why is that?

------------------

Your Girlie Girl,

BuBBleZ

• Members

why do you think everyone hates you? The only one that seems to not like you is L5Sammi, (and I have a feeling he is someone else that I've seen post on a different forum and you shouldn't really care what he thinks). If he thinks you're a troll, then prove him wrong! I think you already did, because I don't think this post is a troll. Ae5 was just stating that discrimination now isn't as bad as it has been in the past, and people are working everyday to make it better.

anyway, as Hades25 said, it's cool to see a girl dj, as there don't seem to be many chicks producing music.

-Mike

(PS, the alternating caps *was* a little confusing to read smile.gif ... but I don't hate you for it)

• Members

BubbleZ, what sort of DJ's you into. I'll wait for your answer then i'll discriminate and judge :p.

Hey, i'm troy mc clure, you might know me from such films as 'cheese is green when you can't see it' and 'cheese is green when it's out of sight (part 1 & 2) i'm starting my own religion, the religion of music. Wanna join and hug some trees? Alls ya have ta do is do everything in your power to get rid of cheesy music, so happy hardcore is out. Anybody understand where i'm coming frey or goin cos i sure as hell don't!

and on a more serious note

If y'all want some decent music then I suggest going to audiogalaxy (as you'll find it here) and download unkle sounds essential mix - type in unkle - it's dated this month, some amazin toons peeps! Crap mixin but y'all don't care aboot that anyhoodly!

O aye, type in this for everlasting peace of mind:

Amorphous androgynous - download anything under this heading and life won't seem the same again!

• Members

Originally posted by chris_chrys:

BubbleZ, what sort of DJ's you into. I'll wait for your answer then i'll discriminate and judge
:p

Hey, i'm troy mc clure, you might know me from such films as 'cheese is green when you can't see it' and 'cheese is green when it's out of sight (part 1 & 2) i'm starting my own religion, the religion of music. Wanna join and hug some trees? Alls ya have ta do is do everything in your power to get rid of cheesy music, so happy hardcore is out. Anybody understand where i'm coming frey or goin cos i sure as hell don't!

and on a more serious note

If y'all want some decent music then I suggest going to audiogalaxy (as you'll find it here) and download unkle sounds essential mix - type in unkle - it's dated this month, some amazin toons peeps! Crap mixin but y'all don't care aboot that anyhoodly!

O aye, type in this for everlasting peace of mind:

Amorphous androgynous - download anything under this heading and life won't seem the same again!

you have bad taste in music

• Members

Ok well I'm Sorry that you all hate me. Ohh and I am sorry that I hate history, Who cares about what already happend, I am more worried about what going to happen today or tomorrow. This is probably my last post on this site because ever snice I started only two people have actully been nice to me. And the alternating caps is just the thing I do, I am sorry you can't read it, and no it doesn;t take awhile to do if your a good and fast typer. L5Sammi what the hell is your problem? All you can say is No Your Not and Troll....What the hell are those suppose to me? I thought I could come on this site and meet people who would like me cuz we were kind of the same cuz we were into the same music and you know how the music business is, But I guess I was wrong you are just like the people who arn't into music always ragging on me and making fun of me. I'm sorry that I don't know much about history but my passion is music not history, sorry that I am real tuned in to my music. And Discrimination is still bad today and if people don't stand up from themselfs it's just going to get worse and worse. Maybe you should open your eyes and look around you cuz there is always someone being discriminated againist. You can't welcome the unfimilar, why is that?

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/Forum9/HTML/000284.html

• Members

Ok I am sorry for saying you all hate me cuz yes your right onlt that one person hates me, I guess I dunno they make no scense. Yeah I know there ain;t many chic's out there and I wish there were more, it would be sweet as hell. I wanna aploigize to ae5, Hades25,and mls958. I hopw u will forgive.

------------------

Your Girlie Girl,

BuBBleZ

• Members

Ok I am sorry for saying you all hate me cuz yes your right onlt that one person hates me, I guess I dunno they make no scense. Yeah I know there ain;t many chic's out there and I wish there were more, it would be sweet as hell. I wanna aploigize to ae5, Hades25,and mls958. I hopw u will forgive.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/Forum9/HTML/000284.html

Troll.......

• Members

Hey Bubblez,

Don't let anybody get you down. Some people have nothing better to do that berate people in cyberspace. I wish I had enough money to be able to stay home and surf the internet all day but hey, I'm not independently wealthy. You have to wonder about people who have nothing better to do than post to every thread, every day and argue with people about anything.

Anyway, there are plenty of nice people here. Don't be scared away....

Cheers....

• Members

why does it matter if anyone hates you. be yourself. You seem a little edgy to me..maybe its all the candy flippin? im just kidding..dont flip a {censored} and say i hate you. Please tell me your not a candy kidd plur gurrrrl. One of the main reasons i stoped spinning.

• Members

No I'm not a Kandy Kid, use to be but it got old and trendy. I am for P.L.U.R, Its a good consept, ya know? Peace, Love, Unit, and Respect, its good to have that wherever you go. I am also a member of R.A.D.D, Ravers Against Drunk Dancing. I just hate when people say stuff about me, I mean I want everyone to like me, I know it probably won't happen. I am a very difficult person and I am very Stubborn. I just love what I do and what I do is make music, its great. I mean I know I shouldn't care what other people think cuz I do have my life on a good track and I know I am a good person. But it just buggs me cuz thats the kind of person I am I hate when people hate or Dislike me. Its kinda hard to understand. You have to know me personally to understand. And just cuz I work for a production called Kandy Flip don't amuse I do actually do it, I am so against drugs.

------------------

Your Girlie Girl,

BuBBleZ

Archived