Grace's Apology For Her Odd Behaviour Lately

grace_slick

• Members

It has been brought to my attention today by another member of this forum that my behaviour of late has been somewhat annoying (more so than usual) and troll-like.

I have had no access to my normal outlets of making music and singing, so I went a bit crazy and posted more threads and posts than I otherwise would have.

So sorry to have bothered and annoyed anybody here with my antics. :wave: My music is back now and I am not bored anymore. lol

• Members

It has been brought to my attention today by another member of this forum that my behaviour of late has been somewhat annoying (more so than usual) and troll-like.

I have had no access to my normal outlets of making music and singing, so I went a bit crazy and posted more threads and posts than I otherwise would have.

So sorry to have bothered and annoyed anybody here with my antics.
:wave:
My music is back now and I am not bored anymore. lol

It has been brought to my attention that you don't pay ENOUGH attention to those that actually care about you, so here it is: (AGAIN) and I 2nd this as well....

I think it's great that you post so much, keeps the forum alive. I hate coming home after work and not having any emails from Harmony Central saying that someone's posted in ..... thread.

You are the glue that holds this ship together from falling apart!

I'm not sure what HC would do without such an esteemed, lovable member like you! :love::wave::love:;)

I'd like to add that this forum is not like real life where you actually have

a 2 way conversation which is far more interactive than text on a screen with smileys, make sense?:cop:

So, now back to butchering you about not downloading those VST's and

to pester you about WHERE are you currently at with respect to learning the piano????

HHHMMMMMMM??????:poke:

• Members

Oh good, that’s a bit of a relief. I can sometimes get annoying and go overboard…I’ve been on other forums in my time where I’ve literally divided the forum into 2…those who liked me and don’t find me annoying, and those who literally DESPISED me. One of these such forums actually ceased to exist because of the uproar of this division. Lol

Thank you again, Johnny. lol And others.

• Members

Oh good, that’s a bit of a relief. I can sometimes get annoying and go overboard…I’ve been on other forums in my time where I’ve literally divided the forum into 2…those who liked me and don’t find me annoying, and those who literally DESPISED me. One of these such forums actually ceased to exist because of the uproar of this division. Lol

Thank you again, Johnny. lol And others.

How could people not like you? :confused: I mean, there's the fierce resistance to performing....but despise??? Nah!

Archived