Singing Teacher in Milan

Phoebe

• Members

I'm going to Milan for 10 months starting in September, and I really need to continue having singing lessons while I'm over there. Does anyone know of a well-reputed classical singing teacher over there?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks x

• Members

So I'm guessing I've come to the wrong place to ask people in the music industry for advice on singing teachers?!

I'm learning Italian to help with my singing because I want to sing in operas as a profession. So yes, I'm going to Italy to learn the language.

Whilst I'm there I want to carry on with my singing, as I don't want to have to go 10 months without a decent, respectable, classical singing teacher.

Thank you all so much for your help.

• Moderators

So I'm guessing I've come to the wrong place to ask people in the music industry for advice on singing teachers?!

I'm learning Italian to help with my singing because I want to sing in operas as a profession. So yes, I'm going to Italy to learn the language.

Whilst I'm there I want to carry on with my singing, as I don't want to have to go 10 months without a decent, respectable, classical singing teacher.

Phoebe, I am sending you a contact of someone who you can ask. He is very knowledgeable and might be able to help you.

Check your inbox.

• Members

You know how it's a good idea to book hotels before you buy a plane ticket? It's a good idea to do the same for music teachers I would think. LOL.

I'm sure Milan is full of music conservatories. There's a big mafia presence there too.

Archived