In loving prayer jpo259

metalbob

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow. That's truly a shame. I pray for his children. I can't even imagine such a pointless loss at their age.

I remember posting some inquiries about whether or not I should buy an old Ibanez Musician bass I had come across a few years back. In particular, his enthusiasm and comments for that bass convinced me to go ahead and make the purchase. I've never regretted it and it's still my main bass to this day. No doubt, I will think of him this weekend when I open up that case, lay eyes on it and strike that first note. Very sad indeed.

• Members

Originally posted by venturawest

you know what really bothers me? the pictures. i didn't know jpo personally, but i liked his posts, and i enjoyed his comments. it's like an abstraction.

until you see the pictures - and i realise this man, whom i didn't know personally, was real. and he has real survivors, and real children left at home. and he was obviously in real, real pain. it breaks my heart. RIP.

Ya, they pretty much kicked my butt too when I was searching. I had a few exchanges with him but that's about it, truely a guy who I wish that I had known better.

• 8 years later...

Archived