Sign in to follow this  
metalbob

In loving prayer jpo259

Originally posted by Craigv

I remember this post! It stuck because it was so similar to how I got started, and was around the same time as well.

I also remember being impressed that he served in two branches of the military at two different times.

For whatever it's worth I hope this sad news is incorrect. If not, I'm very sorry to read this. It's way too tragic to leave behind a young family under any circumstances.

I remember jpo259 and I remember that post too. He always seemd like such an enthusiastic guy.

R.I.P.

Wow, I spoke with him before he bought the Avatar b210. He said our phone conversation played a big role in his decision to buy it.

I fear for his soul...

...I don't know what to say. Sure, I never actually met the guy, but he was interesting, informative and enthusiastic... he was a member of this community!

:( RIP dude, maybe death will be kinder to you.

My thoughts are with his children.

I remember him for being a huge Rush fan, and a nice guy on the forum.

I hope he's resting in an easier place, now.

What a shame and a waste...R.I.P bro .

I will never understand how someone with kids could do this....hell I don't understand it period.

:(

Thats such horible news. I never knew him, but my thoughts go to him and his family.

I'm wondering if theres a way someone could set up a memorial type room in addition to this forum for our fallen comrads. I would do it myself but I just dont have that kind of know how.

The least we could do; I know some other places/forums let the admins know, make sure that a persons profile/posts never get erased or what have you...

Oh damn... I always enjoyed reading his posts, and was myself wondering if he has been around lately. He was also a BAD ASS bassist, and I just listened to a track he posted once called 'The Connection', which is a super cool rocking track with some killer bass work. Maybe someone can post it again? Truly sad.:(