Eden CX110 Cab Question

bassplayer7770

• Members

I just received my new CX110 cab yesterday, but I have a question. What exactly does the control on the back of the cab do? It's "Flat" at 12 o'clock. I'm assuming it's some sort of tweeter control, but any info you can provide would be most helpful. The cab didn't come with any kind of manual or instructions.

Thanks so much!

• Members

Originally posted by bassplayer7770

That's what I figured, but I'm hoping to get more specific info about how it works/what it does. Why is it "Flat" at 12 o'clock?

I'm not totally sure, but I'm guessing it's a preset level for the tweeter. I would imagine it's half-way between it being full on, and completely off.

My eden has the same thing, I set it to be off. :D

• Members

Originally posted by beam

I'm not totally sure, but I'm guessing it's a preset level for the tweeter. I would imagine it's half-way between it being full on, and completely off.

My eden has the same thing, I set it to be off.
:D

That's how the tweeter on my Aggie works (it's self-explanatory), but I was wondering if this control works a little differently. I've asked the same question at the Eden forum, so, hopefully, I'll get an answer soon.

BTW, I only got to play around with the cab for a few minutes before I left for band rehearsal yesterday, but it's a great sounding little thing!

• Members

I have the CXM-112 which is the CXM-110's big brother. The knob does control the tweeter. THe flat setting means there is no boost and no pad. I tend to adjust the tweeter control to fit the room and ususally it just stays flat.

• Members

Originally posted by J the D

I have the CXM-112 which is the CXM-110's big brother. The knob does control the tweeter. THe flat setting means there is no boost and no pad. I tend to adjust the tweeter control to fit the room and ususally it just stays flat.

Thanks, J.

Archived