Who likes football?

LeBraniac

• Members

Originally posted by David R. Ross

Yeah but you are schitzo

bump... no chit your schitzo u made a thread and talking to yourself.. but i first figured it out when u said u liked the VOLS.... boooooo

go RAZORBACKS and STEELERS

• Members

Originally posted by Gaui

Yes, the real football, where they really use their feet
:D

The other kind, I dont get.

_40848237_defoe300.jpg

good 4 u,. but i prefer our football over soccer any day... but i do watch soccer.. i guess it just matters where u were born and raised watching....

• Members

Ok BBL, the Raiders sucked last year....and the year before. Funny thing though, the Raiders have never had the overall first pick in the draft! :p

Should be a great season, a ton of changes on the Raiders roster and you guys had a great draft!

• Members

Originally posted by Emprov

Ok BBL, the Raiders sucked last year....and the year before. Funny thing though, the Raiders have never had the overall first pick in the draft!
:p

Should be a great season, a ton of changes on the Raiders roster and you guys had a great draft!

Thanks for not mentioning our first round home loss against the Jets. The Chargers are talented but young. They deserve no respect until they earn it:)

It must be frustrating being a Raider fan in the BA and not being able to watch many home games.:mad: DirectTV?

I like the Raiders. I hate watching them win, but I like them. If you know what I mean.:)

Thumbs up on the Moss acquisition? My Raider-fan friends don't like it.

Archived