Just got back from vacation (pics)

jbryant8159

• Members

We just got back home from a week in northern Michigan and it was just beautiful. These two pics are from a winery we visited on Mission Point Peninsula. This is on The Mission Point Peninsula on Grand Traverse Bay. The first view looks to the west, the second to the east. And yes, that is my son showing his enthusiasm like he did for most of the trip.

eastbay.jpg

westbay.jpg

It had been along time since I had been up there but, it was truly awe inspiring. We had a great time and I am not looking forward to having to go back to work .:mad:

• Members

Originally posted by Thunderbroom

Glad to hear you had a great time! Vacations are cool.

Ours was truly awesome. How was yours? I remember your "count-down" thread, but have yet to muster the gumption to find it.. I'm kinda tired and sifting thru 8 days of stuff here can be pretty tough.

• Members

Originally posted by jbryant8159

We just got back home from a week in northern Michigan and it was just beautiful. These two pics are from a winery we visited on Mission Point Peninsula. This is on The Mission Point Peninsula on Grand Traverse Bay. The first view looks to the west, the second to the east. And yes, that is my son showing his enthusiasm like he did for most of the trip.

eastbay.jpg

westbay.jpg

It had been along time since I had been up there but, it was truly awe inspiring. We had a great time and I am not looking forward to having to go back to work .
:mad:

Hi I live in Traverse city. and yes I find it nice some times . but not all the time. anways I am glad you had fun...

• Members

Originally posted by jbryant8159

Ours was truly awesome. How was yours? I remember your "count-down" thread, but have yet to muster the gumption to find it.. I'm kinda tired and sifting thru 8 days of stuff here can be pretty tough.

We had a good time...no kids...lot o' food...beer...sightseeing.

• Members

We spent Memorial Day weekend in MI. We toured the southwestern winerys, stayed at a historic inn, and spent time on the beach. It was really really nice! We were amazed at how nice it was. Cool li'l cafes and great fresh food. We plan on working our way north up the Lake Michigan coast. :cool:

Archived