Thunderfunk

degroove

• Members

Originally posted by degroove

Any of you all play this. All those over at Talkbass think its the Holy Grail? ]

I don't hear mention of it ever over here?

Are we not cool enough?
;)

If you have played/owned/loved/hated Thunderfunk. Tell me 'boot it!

I own an AMP BH-420 (predecessor to the Thunderfunk) and absolutely adore it. I've owned Ampegs (still own a B100R) Ashdown and others, and thus AMP is by far my favorite. Not to mention, I bought it for $299.00 :eek:

Here's a link to the thread I created about it after I got the AMP

• Members

Originally posted by bassment zombie

I own an AMP BH-420 (predecessor to the Thunderfunk) and absolutely adore it. I've owned Ampegs (still own a B100R) Ashdown and others, and thus AMP is by far my favorite. Not to mention, I bought it for $299.00
:eek:

Here's a link to the thread I created about it after I got the AMP

$299!! Good Lord!

Thanks for the link to the thread. The AMP sounds KILLER! :cool:

I wish there was a place around to try a Thunderfunk cause I can access an AGUILAR 500 which I am GASSING for. The thread I was reviewing was comparing the AG 500 to the Thunderfunk.

My question is this...Does a Thunderfunk ever get an OD sound. That is why I was looking at the AG...

• Members

Originally posted by degroove

$299!! Good Lord!

Thanks for the link to the thread. The AMP sounds KILLER!
:cool:

I wish there was a place around to try a Thunderfunk cause I can access an AGUILAR 500 which I am GASSING for. The thread I was reviewing was comparing the AG 500 to the Thunderfunk.

My question is this...Does a Thunderfunk ever get an OD sound. That is why I was looking at the AG...

If you think that's crazy, get this: I almost scored an AMP BH-420 for $199.00 here in town from a dealer who really had no idea what it was :eek: Unfortunately, someone put a deposit on it on the phone 10 minutes before I did :(

I'd love to have a T-funk, but my AMP is so damn good, that I can't justify getting one at this point. If you want to find out about the 'grind' of the T-funk compared to the Aggie, check threads at talkbass.com. You could also email/call Dave Funk - he's brutally honest about his gear and great to interact with.

• Members

Originally posted by bassment zombie

If you think that's crazy, get this: I almost scored an AMP BH-420 for
$199.00
here in town from a dealer who really had no idea what it was
:eek:
Unfortunately, someone put a deposit on it on the phone 10 minutes before I did
:(

I'd love to have a T-funk, but my AMP is so damn good, that I can't justify getting one at this point. If you want to find out about the 'grind' of the T-funk compared to the Aggie, check threads at talkbass.com. You could also email/call Dave Funk - he's brutally honest about his gear and great to interact with.

Thanks! :)

Archived