Identify This Bass

Ryan F

• Members

steve_harris.jpg

Sigh.. I love steve harris.

Unicorn Steve Harris

FEATURES CUSTOM ORDER MODELS ONLY

Lado 'Classic' basses and guitars are the apex of Lado's design history. With their neck-through-body construction, top quality materials and unique spectrum of colours, the Lado bass and guitar is also known for their superior sound; durability and sustain; and provides the ultimate playability. The neck of a Lado instrument provides smooth playing from end to end, with deep cut-aways to allow for easy access to the 24th fret. There is a Lado instrument to fulfill every passion and desire.

PRICE: Suggested Retail Price $3495.00 (US)

• Members

Originally posted by Ryan F

Thanks alot guys, Its my bass players dream to have every bass that SH played, and i recently got a partially destroyed bass that im going to rebuild for his wedding gift.

Well, gee, don't "cheap out" on him, you can get a new one for less than $2700.00! ;)

• Members

Lol...

im a college kid, i dont even have money to pay for food barely. All the parts of the bass that im going to use are in great condition (neck/bridge) just half the body and electronics are missing (in many little pieces)

• 1 month later...
  • 13 years later...