Looking for a bass player.....

SteinbergerHack

• Members

High energy (i.e., 80s metal) band in need of a serious bass player. We are a gigging band in the Baltimore/DC area covering groups like Judas Priest, AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Queensryche, Zeppelin, Van Halen, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Aerosmith, etc. - some classics and some modern material.

We recently lost our bass player and he left some big shoes to fill; must be a high caliber, experienced player with pro-quality gear.

Send me a PM with questions or to schedule an audition.

• Members

Originally posted by lillederhosen

80's metal doesnt need any serious players:p

Send me your clips covering "Master of Puppets (Metallica)", "Hallowed Be They Name (Iron Maiden)", and "Comin' Atcha Live (Tesla)". I'm sure you can do those in your sleep, right? And I don't mean guitar-store wanking - I'm talking about note-exact covers in a working band.

We're not talking about Poison and Crue. OK, maybe a Crue song....but no Poison or Cheap Trick.

• Members

Originally posted by T-40

Sounded good right up until he threw in the cliche'.
:rolleyes:

There's a reason it's a cliche. If you intend to play real paying gigs, you have to have the right gear. You would be amazed at how many guys show up to audition with guitars that won't stay in tune, crappy sounding or undersized rigs, noisy cables, etc. They have failed the audition before we ever hear them play, because we know right off the bat that they are not ready for stage gigs.

• Members

Originally posted by SteinbergerHack

Send me your clips covering "Master of Puppets (Metallica)", "Hallowed Be They Name (Iron Maiden)", and "Comin' Atcha Live (Tesla)". I'm sure you can do those in your sleep, right?

Uh, as a matter of fact...

• Members

Send me your clips covering "Master of Puppets (Metallica)", "Hallowed Be They Name (Iron Maiden)", and "Comin' Atcha Live (Tesla)". I'm sure you can do those in your sleep, right? And I don't mean guitar-store wanking - I'm talking about note-exact covers in a working band.

We're not talking about Poison and Crue. OK, maybe a Crue song....but no Poison or Cheap Trick.

dude i was just kidding:rolleyes:

but id would still rather cover some rancid or some indie punk any day:mad:

• Members

Nah, nowhere near it! I'm not pissed off, just mildly amused....

:thu:

Funny how? Funny like a clown? We amuse you? We make you laugh? We're here to {censored}in' amuse you? How the {censored} are we funny? What the {censored} is so funny about us?

Archived