Clatter CD preorder...win a bass!

Clatter Amy

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:freak:

Wow! I go away for the day and look how this thread deteriorated!!!!

YES we'd love to do a European tour!!!!

YES the bass I'm playing is similar to the one we're giving away, although I think it's natural instead of red.

As to the rest of it

• Members

Originally posted by Clatter Amy

:freak:

Wow! I go away for the day and look how this thread deteriorated!!!!

YES we'd love to do a European tour!!!!

YES the bass I'm playing is similar to the one we're giving away, although I think it's natural instead of red.

As to the rest of it

• Members

This one???

Originally posted by Ace Of Bass

I want to be in the winning for a bass!

Can I just send you a dollar to include my name so I don't have to order a CD?

I didn't want to waste my precious bass-playing fingers to type an answer to that question. :mad:

:D

• Members

That's the plan! Thanksgiving is sort of throwing us off a bit with production and shipping, but we're scheduled to receive them the last week of November. We'll get artwork proofs on Wednesday, so assuming everything looks okay we'll be right on target! :)

Anyody have any suggestions for what they'd like to see in teh interview/gear DVD???

• Members

Originally posted by Clatter

Anyody have any suggestions for what they'd like to see in teh interview/gear DVD???

Nudie pics?

JUST KIDDING!!!!!

How about some mention of your future plans and directions for the band--if you want to stay indie label, if you plan to do a world tour, when you'll find a guitarist, etc.

Also, I always like hearing about best time/worst experience types of things. Song you most regret writing, the point when you felt you made it big, the worst gig experience you've ever had, and lots more stuff like that.

List favorite bands, influences from when you are starting, and how that's changed now. Biggest gas for gear, biggest dissapointment in gear, basses that made you jealous of other players/friends, etc.

And how about a plug for the Dragons of Asshat,

Clatter

Baby Dragon

:mad: :mad:

• Members

That's the plan! Thanksgiving is sort of throwing us off a bit with production and shipping, but we're scheduled to receive them the last week of November. We'll get artwork proofs on Wednesday, so assuming everything looks okay we'll be right on target!
:)

Maybe a few clips of the band playing/rehersing (not great sound quality or anything but it would be cool). Any of your songs that are more than the sum of their parts (ie: seperate interviews for each member, play idividual parts, then play a clip or rehersing it as a band or perhaps the track of the album for a wee while to show how it all comes together)?.

I'd like to see a bit about the artwork design, but thats just me. :p:D

• Members

Oh, yeah! How about an instructional vid where you teach some of your stranger techniques like playing with your very fingertips...or do you use your nails?

And some live stuff would be FANTASTIC!

And the other stuff AOB mentioned before :thu:

• Members

Geez, you guys don't want much, do you?! :mad::rolleyes:

:D Actually, those are some great ideas! We've already finished the interviews where we talk individually about what our lyrics are about and about how this recording was particularly difficult for a variety of reasons. Next we were planning to do individual bits where we talk about our gear setup and the parts we play on the new CD. Of course, we played together tonight for the first time since July 4 and I haven't played my bass since I finished bass tracking July 28, so

• Members

That's the plan! Thanksgiving is sort of throwing us off a bit with production and shipping, but we're scheduled to receive them the last week of November. We'll get artwork proofs on Wednesday, so assuming everything looks okay we'll be right on target!
:)

Y'all are more than welcome to print out a life-sized Lug Kissyface pic and do little skits where you pretend to be talking to Lug, etc.

no charge.

• Members

Originally posted by lug

Y'all are more than welcome to print out a life-sized Lug Kissyface pic and do little skits where you pretend to be talking to Lug, etc.

no charge.

Haha! What if we beat it with a stick and spat upon it?

• Moderators

Oh, yeah! How about an instructional vid where you teach some of your stranger techniques like playing with your very fingertips...or do you use your nails?

And some live stuff would be FANTASTIC!

You want live stuff?

Buy the DVD!

Archived