Hey T. Alan.

Onkel Bob

• Members

Not much to say. For it's size, it's quite loud(300W into 8 ohms). I'm looking forward to getting the matching cab and getting the full 500W. :evil: Rich, fairly deep lows, very detailed mids, and smooth highs. I haven't touched the EQ at all('cept to flatten it :D). Instead, I've been using the two specialized filters ...with GREAT success! They really add to the versatility of the rig. As much as I dug my SWR Professional Series rig, this is much nicer, which really suprises me as I was quite satisfied with my SWR rig.

I realize much of this is pretty general, so please feel free to ask specifics. :)

• Members

I want to have a nice rig here at home that can do tube-like but doesn't take as much space as my main rig. I thought the MarkBass LittleMark II or 250 might fit the bill. Also they're actually not all that expensive here witch is a plus of course.

• Members

I want to have a nice rig here at home that can do tube-like but doesn't take as much space as my main rig. I thought the MarkBass LittleMark II or 250 might fit the bill. Also they're actually not all that expensive here witch is a plus of course.

Did you see my 'take' on the Ampeg B4r/Boogie 1x12? The one filter on the LMII is only vaguely "tube-like". For not much more $$$, you can have the real thing. It won't take up any more floorspace than my rig.

• Members

Good Idea except: One is European and the other is American. Meaning the Markbass is probably cheaper here while the Ampeg definitely is more expensive. Bottom line: The V4BH is twice as expensive as the Little Mark II and almost three times the Little Mark 250.

Archived