I just spent the last 4 hours holed up in my basement.....

bassplayinguy

• Members

...and when all was said and done, I came out with this!

Pedal

and heres a back side shot

Pedal

I bought the case from Island Cases on Ebay. I then built a sub board to fit inside the case (that is velcro'ed to the bottom, but also fits tightly), I drilled all the holes to route the cables out and then carpeted it with automotive carpet. All the cables are George L cables (its incredible how clear these are... you wouldnt think I was playing through 9 pedals with the clarity that my signal still has)

I'm so glad I got this done. I never get to play with all my pedals cause up untill now, I havnt had enough cables to hook everything up properly. but now!

So its time for a beer, and relaxing playing bass

• Members

Nice selection of toys there. The Small Stone is a personal fave of mine....I would love to try out the micro-synth. What kind of sounds can you get out of it? Stevie Wonder? Gino Vanelli? P-Funk?

Its pretty wide, if you set the sweep filters the same you can get a mix of octave down, octave up and your clean signal. And it tracks incredibly well. Witht he sweep filters you can get alot of organic tones and a BUNCH of wacked out sounds depending on how crazy you get with the settings.

Definitely fits in the p-funk category for sounds. but you can mimic some organish stuff if you set it up right, it doenst sound alot like one, but it would give you the ability to fill in more space.

Archived