Hasbeen to the Australian-flag-coated courtesy phone...

been_effected

• Members

Hey, another Brisbane GBE1200 owner. I dont know whether to be pleased or annoyed
:confused:

What are you running yours into?

I'm sure infinite-load (no cabinet) is fine.

haha be pleased, i don't think i've actually ever seen anyone else using one, so we're still a rare breed :D

I PLAN to run mine into an Avatar 410 Neo, gotta get the bastard sent up from Sydney, when they finally do an order :mad: not exactly very happy about the whole situation at the moment but even with all the mucking around it'll still only cost me $AU850-900 with freight to get it up here, which is better than any other 410 cab i can find in brissie

• Members
haha be pleased, i don't think i've actually ever seen anyone else using one, so we're still a rare breed
:D

I PLAN to run mine into an Avatar 410 Neo, gotta get the bastard sent up from Sydney, when they finally do an order
:mad:
not exactly very happy about the whole situation at the moment but even with all the mucking around it'll still only cost me $AU850-900 with freight to get it up here, which is better than any other 410 cab i can find in brissie

there is a peavey 410TX on ebay for $450good {censored}, i have one.

• Members

haha be pleased, i don't think i've actually ever seen anyone else using one, so we're still a rare breed

I PLAN to run mine into an Avatar 410 Neo, gotta get the bastard sent up from Sydney, when they finally do an order
:mad:
not exactly very happy about the whole situation at the moment but even with all the mucking around it'll still only cost me $AU850-900 with freight to get it up here, which is better than any other 410 cab i can find in brissie

With that money you could get a NeoX2x12 :p

• Members

yeah true...they handle 600W...hmmm

I was considering forking out a bit more n getting some of these:

http://www.genzbenz.com/?fa=detail&mid=1433&sid=427&cid=96

pick up the 410 version...i guess I like 4x10's better than 2x12's, haven't had a chance to play on a 2x12 to know if its the sound i want...

what are you running your 1200 through macgarnicle? and what style of music do you tend to play...

and for hasbeen...whats the deal with the ez-sleeve, is there one made for the 1200 and if so do you happen to know if anyone in australia stocks them? I think billy hyde is the dealer for queensland...?

• Members

http://www.genzbenz.com/?fa=detail&mid=1433&sid=427&cid=96

pick up the 410 version...i guess I like 4x10's better than 2x12's, haven't had a chance to play on a 2x12 to know if its the sound i want...

what are you running your 1200 through macgarnicle? and what style of music do you tend to play...

and for hasbeen...whats the deal with the ez-sleeve, is there one made for the 1200 and if so do you happen to know if anyone in australia stocks them? I think billy hyde is the dealer for queensland...?

I run two Neo2x12s.

At least i did in my metal band before it broke up.

Now i run one 2x12 and that manages pretty well for my rock/metal band. I will bring out both cabs when we play an outdoor show :D

The big selling point for the 2x12s for me was the light weight and practical dimensions. It is a lot easier to work with a taller, skinnier box of light weight than a big fat pudding of a 4x10.

I used to drag a Gallien Kruger 4x10 around and i got sick of that.

Plus, two skinny 2x12s stack very high vertically for great projection and ear-level monitoring.

If you want to have a test run on a 2x12 or two to check it out before you buy something then send me a PM and we'll see if its practical to arrange.

• Members

I'm afraid I don't have anyway of knowing what a particular dealer stocks. Billy Hyde is the distributor. The best thing is to give them a call.

• Members

I run two Neo2x12s.

At least i did in my metal band before it broke up.

Now i run one 2x12 and that manages pretty well for my rock/metal band. I will bring out both cabs when we play an outdoor show

The big selling point for the 2x12s for me was the light weight and practical dimensions. It is a lot easier to work with a taller, skinnier box of light weight than a big fat pudding of a 4x10.

I used to drag a Gallien Kruger 4x10 around and i got sick of that.

Plus, two skinny 2x12s stack very high vertically for great projection and ear-level monitoring.

If you want to have a test run on a 2x12 or two to check it out before you buy something then send me a PM and we'll see if its practical to arrange.

hey cheers for the offer, i might just do that

and thanks hasbeen, ill ask the guys next time i head in to ask to play on a neo

Archived