Peyton Manning > Tom Brady

Thunderbroom

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:D

That was awesome! Choketon no more. Nice interception there Tom to end the game.

I could care less about the interception, Brady's still the best post season QB of the past 20 years (and likely still of all time, remember, the Patriots started this year as a "rebuilding year" :D)...

Peyton came up huge though. Down 21-3, after throwing that Interception, the whole RCA dome was quiet, all the Colts had slumped shoulders. To turn that around and move the momentum back your way was great.

It's also a more balanced Colts team this year offensively, great running out of Addai and Rhodes tired the Pats defense out in the second half...

• Members

I could care less about the interception, Brady's still the best post season QB of the past 20 years (and likely still of all time, remember, the Patriots started this year as a "rebuilding year"
:D
)...

Peyton came up huge though. Down 21-3, after throwing that Interception, the whole RCA dome was quiet, all the Colts had slumped shoulders. To turn that around and move the momentum back your way was great.

It's also a more balanced Colts team this year offensively, great running out of Addai and Rhodes tired the Pats defense out in the second half...

{censored} Brady.

His ass is sitting at home this Super Bowl. History is past and today is today.

He and The Hoodie will have a nice offseason together.

• Members

Hah. Whatever dudes, Jones and Benson will run all over the Colts and deny them the ring, whereas Brady already has three. Every dog has his day, lets see how Manning does on the grand stage. We already know how Brady does. =-P

• Members

Hah. Whatever dudes, Jones and Benson will run all over the Colts and deny them the ring, whereas Brady already has three. Every dog has his day, lets see how Manning does on the grand stage. We already know how Brady does. =-P

Yeah. Just like KC, Baltimore and NE did right? :)

No snow handicap for Chi-town this time... :thu:

• Members

Well, from what you were writing seemed like you needed a little refresher...

Maybe I would if "The Last 20 years" were limited only to today...

Wow, Joe Montana lost several games in the post season...He must have sucked right? In fact, in 1994, Dan Marino beat him, so that means Dan Marino was a far superior post season quarterback, right?

Or maybe, it just means that on that day Dan was better than Joe, and on this day Peyton Manning was better than Tom Brady, and most of us are willing to recognize that, but unwilling to make huge claims and talk out our asses...

• Members

Or maybe, it just means that on that day Dan was better than Joe, and on this day Peyton Manning was better than Tom Brady, and most of us are willing to recognize that, but unwilling to make huge claims and talk out our asses...

Yeah, you hit it right on the head-

stating Peyton today was better... check.

Colts won... check.

Pats aren't going to the Super Bowl... check.

Yeah man. :) As outrageous as it gets!! Maybe if you removed your head from your ass you'd see what's going on instead of being a {censored}ing asshole all the time! :)

• Members

Yeah, you hit it right on the head-

stating Peyton today was better... check.

Colts won... check.

Pats aren't going to the Super Bowl... check.

Yeah man.
:)
As outrageous as it gets!! Maybe if you removed your head from your ass you'd see what's going on instead of being a {censored}ing asshole all the time!
:)

Considering it's exactly what I said in my first post, the post you made the oh-so-observant comment on, where's the issue? Other than perhaps with your reading comprehension...

• Members

I'm glad Manning will have his chance. He's a great quarterback, and deserves a shot at a ring.

It was a good game; I'm a little surprised that the Patriots didn't win it - they didn't seem right on the field, who knows why. The secondary I thought was really incredible, many, many big plays.

I felt this way when the Steelers made it in - while I like the Patriots, it was hard not to like that Pittsburgh team as well. I feel that way about the Colts. Congrats to them.

We'll see you next season, and then we'll see what we shall see. :)

• Members

i'm with king kashue on this one

it was an awesome game and i am obviously bummed that the pats aren't going to the bowl, but peyton played a good game and beat tom today. does that mean he's 'better' overall? no. am i saying that tom is the best QB ever? no. i am not making any claims at all, other than that peyton and the colts had it in them tonight to pull out the win so they deserve to go to the bowl.

• Members

It was a good game; I'm a little surprised that the Patriots didn't win it - they didn't seem right on the field, who knows why. The secondary I thought was really incredible, many, many big plays.

The Colts just wore them down in the second half...A number of sustained drives kept the Pats defense out there, and with the Pats blitzing as much as they did, it opened up opportunities for Manning who finally had his regular season accuracy during a post season game...

• Members

Yes, KK, that's true. The announcers were also talking about how hot it was in there, which also might've been a factor. Seemed like a lot of people got hurt to one degree or another.

The Colts won it fair and square. Would've been nice for the Pats to go 4/6 in Super Bowls, but I'm satisfied either way.

• Members

Yes, KK, that's true. The announcers were also talking about how hot it was in there, which also might've been a factor. Seemed like a lot of people got hurt to one degree or another.

The Colts won it fair and square. Would've been nice for the Pats to go 4/6 in Super Bowls, but I'm satisfied either way.

I was glad Manning's thumb wasn't hurt...Well, sort of :D

I was glad that this contest went to the wire and both sides played well and it was a solid win for the Colts (and would have been a solid win for the Pats)...As much as I wanted the Pats to win, if Manning hadn't been able to continue and the Pats won, the game would have an asterisk by it (at least in my mind)...

• Members

GO COLTS!

That was an AMAZING game all the way through. The Wayne "bobble catch" had many of us scared...but we jokingly said "Eh, he just decided that he was gonna PROVE he could catch it twice in a row!" So many great plays and great players, in the end, I think home field really was what majorly played into the game. look at all the penalties against the Pats from NZIs and stuff where they couldn't get the right timing on stuff...like the one call where two of their players jumped across the line and the Colts moved because of it. We were all sitting there and people started freaking out about the call and I read the refs lips when he said "Neutral Zone Infraction" and I yelled "YES!" and everyone looked at me, cuz they hadn't actually called it yet...haha. And then #87 missing those two CRUCIAL catches that he was WIDE OPEN for didn't help. Both teams did their best. But it's obvious I will be happy to see this Colts/Bears game on the 4th. Good luck to the Bears fans. This will be a good Superbowl. :thu:

Archived