I applied to college

HORSE

• Members

After schlepping it out in university for 3 years, taking this '4th' year off to work, thinking about going back or switching programs, I finally just bit the bullet and applied to college for a cabinetmaking and furniture technician program. I'm hoping this could be a first step in getting an apprenticeship with a luthier and finally becoming one of my own. Wish me luck!

(P.S. Thanks to the folks who answered my questions about cabinetmaking in previous posts. Your replies certainly helped me get a clearer idea of what I'm getting myself into)

• Members

Good luck man. I also recently got serious about my adult life, and am now less then a year from FINALLY getting my degree in Computer Science. It's been a frustrating and tiring road going to school while working full time, but it is great to see that I am almost done. Stay dedicated and see it to the end. :thu:

• Members
Good luck man. I also recently got serious about my adult life, and am now less then a year from FINALLY getting my degree in Computer Science. It's been a frustrating and tiring road going to school while working full time, but it is great to see that I am almost done. Stay dedicated and see it to the end.
:thu:

Thanks! Actually, one of the reasons I started kicking myself in the butt to get finished up with something is because my girlfriend and I are going to get married in a year or so and I need to be finished before we go off for her teacher's college. It's weird trying to be all responsible and think of the future... :freak:

Archived