"Emo" Myspace video of the day...

xOriginalNinjax

• Members

So basically the bassist jumps at a dude who is already on the ground, on his back, swings once or twice, then soon thereafter is removed from the fight altogether and claims he kicked the dudes ass?

Who the hell lets fans on stage anyways? That's just asking for trouble.

• Members

So basically the bassist jumps at a dude who is already on the ground, on his back, swings once or twice, then soon thereafter is removed from the fight altogether and claims he kicked the dudes ass?

Prettttttyyy much.

• Members

Nah, the guy on his back was his roadie friend. His roadie got it handed to him, but Pete jumped down and started wailin on the dude. He gets at least 5 hits in. Several to the face.

• Members

Nah, the guy on his back was his roadie friend. His roadie got it handed to him, but Pete jumped down and started wailin on the dude. He gets at least 5 hits in. Several to the face.

Well I saw the security guy go down first, on his back and the roadie dude on top of him (who actually attacked the security guard first, not the other way around) and then the bassist dude jumps at them. After that all I see is the huge dudes jump in and break {censored} up with the bassist on the other side of the action.

• Members

I quote this comment from Fallout Boy's MySpace:

I was at your concert in Charlotte, NC on May 2nd. It was a great concert. The only bad part was I was standing directly behind the girl your tour manager hit in the face with the golf club, and the back of her head hit my face and it hurt but I was to excited to feel the pain. When I met up with my friends after the concert they said I had blood dripping out of my nose ( at the time I thought it was sweat) now it is a little swollen and I have some bruising under my eyes( typical for a broken nose) (dark circles and bruising may just be from lackof sleep after concert. 4 hour drive home) but I think I broke my nose at your concert. It's ok though because it has been a great story to tell.

Now c'mon, are FOB fans that retarded? :confused: And {censored} Pete Wentz. All anybody cares about is that he showed some pics of his dick that he took, and put them on the internet, and now the girlies love him. {censored}ing faggot. :mad:

• Members

I quote this comment from Fallout Boy's MySpace:

Now c'mon, are FOB fans
that
retarded?
:confused:
And {censored} Pete Wentz. All anybody cares about is that he showed some pics of his dick that he took, and put them on the internet, and now the girlies love him. {censored}ing faggot.
:mad:

and his bass teqnique makes no scence:confused:

Archived