anyone else think the Colts frontman kicks ass?

frunobulax

• Members

peyton-manning.jpg

Colts 34 Bears 17

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

GO COLTS.

I'm not speculating on the score. I'm very superstitious and I think it's bad luck.

BTW, You're only the second pats fan I know who's supporting the Colts. I went to college in CT, so I know quite a few. THANKS FOR BEIN' MY FRIIIIEEENND :D

But seriously, the majority of pats fans I know hate the colts now. It's quite depressing really...

• Members

oh hell yeah!

there's a rumor around here #18 has an extra brain in his elbow...

my first moniker i had a colts avatar, but it got screwed up and i don't have enough posts yet.

the city is pretty live right now, very fun. it's especially fun for my brother in law (a colts fan) who married a bears fan and lives in chicago. there's lots of situations like that around here, before '84 we had no team, so everyone was a bears fan and there's still a lot left. also up in northwest indiana most people work and associate themselves more with chicago so there's lots of fans up there too.

it's a good situation though, it's nice not to have the trash talk going on for once.

if you're a fan check out q95's page, scroll down to the audio clips at the bottom left. the AFC championship game montage is awesome.

go horse!!!!

Archived