Finally got my XXL at the band room/the guys still had to tell me to turn down.

baracuda2004

• Members

So he linked his "XXX/with 4x12 cab" and my "XXL/ with 4x12" together so that he's running them at the same time and they were still telling him to turn up cause my "Classic 400 is just too loud".. that made my day:D

It actually thickened up our sound too really cool when he linked them together.:thu:

• Members

So, turn the {censored} down already.

+1.

I'm playing with a drummer now that doesn't seem to know how to not play at a reasonable volume. he wears these headphones from the 70's that look like those things that the school nurse would use for a hearing test. He's always telling me to turn up and I'm getting sick of telling him to not hit the drums full force everytime he plays. Ugh...drummers

• Members

+1.

I'm playing with a drummer now that doesn't seem to know how to not play at a reasonable volume. he wears these headphones from the 70's that look like those things that the school nurse would use for a hearing test. He's always telling me to turn up and I'm getting sick of telling him to not hit the drums full force everytime he plays. Ugh...drummers

same reason i have to play so loud... METAL DRUMMERS:rolleyes:

Archived