Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds

Super_Donut_Man

• Members

nick cave goes back a long way, to the mid 60s when the band was just called the seeds and probubly there biggest if not only hit pushin to hard.

That is entirely made up.

Cave wasnt born till the 60s.

All the albums are great, with the possible exception of Nocturama which was an experiment to see if he could write an album by working 9-5 in an office with a piano. And the answer is "a bit".

Seen Nick Cave and the bad seeds about 10 times and they are yet to dissapoint live either.

If you want to learn how Dynamics are important to a band and a song.. go to a Cave gig.

Check our also his new project GRINDERMAN!

I got the no {censored} blues!

Yeah!!!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=118800041

• Members

That is entirely made up.

Cave wasnt born till the 60s.

All the albums are great, with the possible exception of Nocturama which was an experiment to see if he could write an album by working 9-5 in an office with a piano. And the answer is "a bit".

Seen Nick Cave and the bad seeds about 10 times and they are yet to dissapoint live either.

If you want to learn how Dynamics are important to a band and a song.. go to a Cave gig.

Check our also his new project GRINDERMAN!

I got the no {censored} blues!

Yeah!!!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=118800041

I think the grinderman album is pretty disappointing, but I'm sure I'd go see them anyway just to see Nick Cave again.

:thu:

• Members

the album is out?
:confused:

No, but one of my supercool coworkers got a copy of a leak.

Hopefully the guitar sounds better on the final release...

The No {censored} Blues song is probably the best one out of 9-10 songs.

Archived