Girl asking for guitar lessons...

dabbadon8

• Members

Very cliche situation. Girl I know asking for guitar lessons. Doesn't own a guitar, never shown real interest before and I'm pretty sure she likes me (but thats another cliche for me to assume that she is hitting on me.) So for all you players (i.e. playa's)... in your experiance is there anyways this is a legit request for lessons or should I just go for "it"....

• Members

one girl a few months ago - "I'm getting a guitar soon...can you teach me?"

another girl after hearing of the first girl "i hear you give guitar lessons...can you teach me?"

third girl, though completely seperate from the first two "i have this old guitar of my uncle's, and I think it needs some work. Can you take a look at it for me? can you teach me?"

It all worked out in the end. They can all play Smoke on the Water.

• Members

one girl a few months ago - "I'm getting a guitar soon...can you teach me?"

another girl after hearing of the first girl "i hear you give guitar lessons...can you teach me?"

third girl, though completely seperate from the first two "i have this old guitar of my uncle's, and I think it needs some work. Can you take a look at it for me? can you teach me?"

It all worked out in the end. They can all play Smoke on the Water.

:thu:

• Members

I've played 30 years, and I can tell you that if you really want to play, you will be your best teacher.

Think about it... music is an art, not unlike painting...

who did Van Gogh, DaVinci, etc. take "lessons" from?

It's a passion

• Members

I've played 30 years, and I can tell you that if you really want to play, you will be your best teacher.

Think about it... music is an art, not unlike painting...

who did Van Gogh, DaVinci, etc. take "lessons" from?

It's a passion

+1

but if the girl wants you in her pants she will do anything to hang out with you.

• Members

Here you go, the real thing:

pics.gif

On topic, I'd suggest giving her regular lessons and see how it goes. Nothing screws it up with a woman like acting like you're going to get some.

Solid advice right there - she probably has already made up her mind if she's going to sleep with you - unless you do something stupid to screw it up...

- georgestrings

Archived