Just got an e-mail from an singer that would be perfect for me..........

Funkee1

• Members
She's not wearing a choker, neckerchief or scarf in any of those pictures, so it's safe to assume she probably never had an Adam's Apple. Unless her plastic surgeon is {censored}ing flawless...
:D
Who knows? Go meet her and cop a firm feel and see if there's anything down there. Can't hurt.
:idea:
C7

She's playing some pretty high profile stuff.................Love my band, but a brutha is broke!!!!!!Like you said, couldn't hurt.........

• Members

After she reads what you said about her you probably wont get the gig anyway:D

Some things are better left un-posted - like unflattering observations about your future employer/bandmate.

I vote that she was born a woman, by the way...

:thu:

• CMS Author

I worked for years with a transgender coworker. She invited several friends to the office over the years who were as well.

This lady was always a female. Looks like she's got one helluva great resume under her belt.

And I agree very strongly that if you apply, delete this thread or edit your post!!!!!

• Members

I worked for years with a transgender coworker. She invited several friends to the office over the years who were as well.

This lady was always a female. Looks like she's got one helluva great resume under her belt.

And I agree very strongly that if you apply, delete this thread or edit your post!!!!!

+1

Apply, and see about editing this thread.

Archived