Blue & Purple Metal flaked bass guitar?

twostone

• Members

Just wondering if any body has seen this bass it has silver flake on outer edge and horns and blue and purple flaked on the rest of inner body and black metal flake head stock it's one of kind I customized it my self just wanna know if it's still around or if any body seen it, last seen was here in N.W. AR. It was called the Boosty bass it's not stolen just like to see if it ever made it to mainstream. I used to customize paint and also metal flaked choppers and I did the bass inspired by Bootsy because of the glitz and glam:) .

• Members

Yea I fixing to do a Santa bass candy cane stripped with red flake. For another customer it's gonna be another original for me. Just like to know what ever happen to the first one I did I spent about 6 mos. part time working on all the details. I gurarntee you won't ever forget this bass it freaking awesome flake job I did. Thank god I got until next x-mas to finish the candy cane bass. Sorry I only do one per year because of limited time I have. I spend most time on flaking out boats & bikes big demand here in my area. I know Jackson and Ibanez flaked some of their guitars but usually just one solid flake and no details with patterns and designs like I do.

Archived