jam session went well

jonathan_matos5

• Members

if you guys remember sometime last week a mentioned being invited to a redneck metal jam:freak: well it turns out that the drummer was the only one that was wanting to play metal, and everyone else just wanted to play. i jammed with the two guitards tonight and they said that they are gonna see if they can get the drummer to budge on the only metal thing and they invited me back to play on Friday. they also said that if the drummer does not want to play other types of music they will look for a different drummer :thu: so it looks like im actually in a band now:D

the only problem is that my amp is not powerful enough to cut through the two guit*rs and the super loud drummer so now i actually need the gbe750 that im about to purchase:cool: :D

• Members
if you guys remember sometime last week a mentioned being invited to a redneck metal jam:freak: well it turns out that the drummer was the only one that was wanting to play metal, and everyone else just wanted to play. i jammed with the two guitards tonight and they said that they are gonna see if they can get the drummer to budge on the only metal thing and they invited me back to play on Friday. they also said that if the drummer does not want to play other types of music they will look for a different drummer
:thu:
so it looks like im actually in a band now:D

the only problem is that my amp is not powerful enough to cut through the two guit*rs and the super loud drummer so now i actually need the gbe750 that im about to purchase:cool:
:D

Yes! yes you do need a GBE 750, and probably a NEOX 2x12............Or 2!

Archived