Anna Nicole Smith Dead

BEAD

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

More important, who the Hell cares??

She is some skank who married a 90 year old dude, killed him, and wound up with his money.

Now, all of a sudden, she is some celebrity.
:rolleyes:

Reread your post. Some 90 year old dude. How much friggin longer was he going to live for? He was 90. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Members

I was thinking this before I opened the thread. I don't know the whole back story nor do I really care to read it, but I consider death to be a bad thing in any circumstance. I don't know.

Hmmm, you consider death to be a bad thing in any circumstance? Consider this - without death, none of us would be here. An untimely death can be sad, sure, but death is neither good nor bad, it just is. Can't have life without it (edit for the religious types: at least, not in this world).

• Members

You just called her a deceiver. That's a mighty big judgement. Do you know whether or not the old man promised her the money? If so, spill the beans. My guess is that you don't know jack. You really know jack about proper application of scripture. If in fact she was this deceiver, you should be saddened that you didn't have the chance to share the Good News of Jesus Christ with her. You didn't take that opportunity to share it with her, did you? As a Christian you should feel sorrow that you don't know where she stood.

You do err for you do not know scripture. "Judgement" in biblical sense means that a person declares who is going to eternal punishment. "Fact" is an established definition by verifiable words or actions.

Fact - she claimed she didn't marry him for his money. Fact - she fought to get his $$$ after he left her out of his will. Fact - she established residence under false pretenses in a dwelling that did not belong to her. Ever hear the commandment "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor"? That's deception and it is a sin you will answer to at the seat of Judgement.

Judgement - can you highlight where I said she was going to hell? Didn't think so. I left judgement to God because only He knows the hearts of men and women. Calling one a bad influence or a deceiver is not a judgement - if a sinner were to truly repent in their heart and have accepted Jesus, then they have escaped judgement haven't they?

Satan quoted scripture out of context when he tried to tempt Jesus in the desert. You cannot trap me by twisting the definition of words - that's a classic manipulative tactic that my ex used all the time, and I learned too well the methods of a master manipulator.

Don't go criticizing my Christian ethics if you do not have intimate knowledge of God's Word.

• Members

You do err for you do not know scripture. "Judgement" in biblical sense means that a person declares who is going to eternal punishment. "Fact" is an established definition by verifiable words or actions.

Fact - she claimed she didn't marry him for his money. Fact - she fought to get his $$$ after he left her out of his will. Fact - she established residence under false pretenses in a dwelling that did not belong to her. Ever hear the commandment "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor"? That's deception and it is a sin you will answer to at the seat of Judgement.

Judgement - can you highlight where I said she was going to hell? Didn't think so. I left judgement to God because only He knows the hearts of men and women. Calling one a bad influence or a deceiver is not a judgement - if a sinner were to truly repent in their heart and have accepted Jesus, then they have escaped judgement haven't they?

Satan quoted scripture out of context when he tried to tempt Jesus in the desert. You cannot trap me by twisting the definition of words - that's a classic manipulative tactic that my ex used all the time, and I learned too well the methods of a master manipulator.

Don't go criticizing my Christian ethics if you do not have intimate knowledge of God's Word.

It's funny how folks from pretty much all sides of this agrument think your post is judgemental and in poor taste.

Something to consider?

:confused:

Oh, and just for fun...

"Calling one a bad influence or a deceiver is not a judgement"

Fascinating logic!

I can see how you manage to think that everyone but you is wrong. You're an idiot.

(Not judging you or anything)

:p

:D

• Moderators

I'll criticize your Christian ethics. You arrogantly suggested that God should judge her harshly. Nobody is twisting definitions. If anyone is attempting to manipulate, it is you. You are more interested in glorifying your own piety, than caring for the lost. You, sir, are a pharisee.

• Members

Fact - she claimed she didn't marry him for his money. Fact - she fought to get his $$$ after he left her out of his will

Besides being an athiest, I do have a problem with this fact: Unless, you can crawl inside someone's head and know exactly what they are thinking, there is no way you, me, or anyone else can dispute that she didn't marry the old geezer for love. I may have my opinions about it - as well as 99% of everyone else - but because we cannot physically know any of this, debating it is moot. I try not to assume anything.............

• Members

Fact - she claimed she didn't marry him for his money. Fact - she fought to get his $$$ after he left her out of his will.

The latter statement doesn't disprove the former. Your logic is flawed.

So, just based on your posts in this thread, it appears (1) you lack ability to reason (see above), and (2) you're callous and cold-hearted ("good riddance.")

But I'm not judging - only God can do that.:D

• Moderators

More important, who the Hell cares??

She is some skank who married a 90 year old dude, killed him, and wound up with his money.

Now, all of a sudden, she is some celebrity.

She was a celebrity of sorts prior to that, being Playboy magazine's Playmate of the Year.

And no, she didn't wind up with his money. She might have, if she'd lived, as the lawsuits were ongoing.

• Members

You act like a hypocrite. A pharisee. Us twisting Bible verses? How so? By me stating a quote from Jesus Christ himself exactly as he said it, how am I twisting it? I'm not trying to manipulate you in the least. All I was trying to do was to maybe remind you that a TRUE Christian doesn't condemn, belittle, or pass judgement. You call yourself a "Christian," and yet you don't act like one. You blatantly criticized someone who you know nothing about. Someone who you've never met. Not just the person this topic is about, but also the people who have responded to you.

If you want to call yourself a Christian, you should at least act like one. YOU are the one trying to twist words around to make yourself appear correct.

I'm done here.

• Members

After some self-analysis I regret being so damn hypocritical and self righteous. That was my bitter side speaking out as she reminded me too much of my gold digging ex, I went through a three year court battle to get her out of my life and those scars are still healing. Sometimes christians need to be humbled. I am reminded ot the bible phrase the measure that you judge others that will be the measure to judge against you...

• Members

After some self-analysis I regret being so damn hypocritical and self righteous. That was my bitter side speaking out as she reminded me too much of my gold digging ex, I went through a three year court battle to get her out of my life and those scars are still healing. Sometimes christians need to be humbled. I am reminded ot the bible phrase the measure that you judge others that will be the measure to judge against you...

No harm done. Everyone can act poorly at some time or another. I know I have. It takes a wise person to see when they're wrong. And it takes an even wiser person to admit when they're wrong. :thu:

• Moderators
. . . . .through a three year court battle to get her out of my life and those scars are still healing. Sometimes christians need to be humbled....

3 years must have been pretty rough going. It takes a lot of courage and humbleness of spirit to admit your angle in this thread may have been tainted. Godspeed, MC.:thu:

Archived