Anna Nicole Smith Dead

BEAD

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She had better (looking) days....What I especially liked about her was that she had a real woman's body (when she modeled). Very Marilyn like-curves and all. She wasn't a waif. And America accepted that.

If you check out her pre-fame pictures, they tell a different story. She was very scrawny. They do say that antidepressants stimulate your appetite, though. Right up until you die.

• Members

Good riddance... that entitlement queen was a bad influence to women. She shoehorned herself into a marriage 60+ years her senior just to get his million$ inheritance and she shoehorned herself into that home in the bahamas. May God judge this deceiver mightily.

"May he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone."

Does that ring any bells? Any idea who said that?

Don't be so quick to judge someone who you don't even know.

• Members

"May he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone."

Does that ring any bells? Any idea who said that?

Don't be so quick to judge someone who you don't even know.

Mat 15:11 Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

When she married that millionaire she denied she did it for his money; if that were a true statement then she would not have fought to get his $$$ after he died.

Remember, there was no will that entitled her to his $$$ - she claimed he had promised her the $$$. There's no proof of that and there were no witnesses to his claim.

That's not judgement - that's establishing fact and deception.

I didn't judge anybody - if you read my post carefully, I left that task unto God.

• Members

I thought she was attractive back in her Guess days. Never saw much talent tho. I pray for her family. I won't miss her.

FWIW, I don't see Laetitia Casta behaving in the manner that Anna Nicole has carried herself. ...and Laetitia is far FAR better looking. :D I'll miss her when she goes!

• Members

I didn't judge anybody - if you read my post carefully, I left that task unto God.

Bull{censored}...

"Good riddance... that entitlement queen was a bad influence to women. She shoehorned herself into a marriage 60+ years her senior just to get his million$ inheritance and she shoehorned herself into that home in the bahamas.

You claim she's a bad influence on women. You claim she shoehorned herself into the marriage just to get money. You claim she shoehorned herself into a home in the bahamas...

Unless you are personally privy to her thoughts and motivations, every one of those is a subjective judgment of the situation, not a statement of fact...

• Moderators

You just called her a deceiver. That's a mighty big judgement. Do you know whether or not the old man promised her the money? If so, spill the beans. My guess is that you don't know jack. You really know jack about proper application of scripture. If in fact she was this deceiver, you should be saddened that you didn't have the chance to share the Good News of Jesus Christ with her. You didn't take that opportunity to share it with her, did you? As a Christian you should feel sorrow that you don't know where she stood.

• Members

She was totally hot and passed all of my rules for hottyness:

First, me being a tall man, her total height must not exceed mine. (Check)

Second is the gentleman's standard weight rule, typically no one over 175 lbs. (check)

Third, I would have to see how they eat a banana. (Chizzeck!)

Also, I'll have to run it by my wife and she must agree (Check - more or less)

Now, rules 2,3 and 4 could be bypassed if they are a full D cup or larger, but, under no circumstances can rule # 1 be ignored. (CHECK!)

So, she is one of the few women who passed all of my rules, it's sad to see her go.

/me sadly scribbles her name off the list and moves Carmen Electra up a notch

Archived