Anna Nicole Smith Dead

BEAD

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, I view it as it was the old guy's wealth to do with as he pleased. It belonged to him, not the kids. He knew what he was doing. If he gave her most of his wealth, it was his choice, and his alone. The kids still got some, it's just that Anna Nicole got more, most of it in fact, and they didn't like that.

To me, it's the greedy kids that were wrong. It was not their money to decide what to do with.

• Members

Wow. That's your harsh opinion. If you ever heard her talk? She certainly wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, and I would hope that very few people placed her on a pedestal to be worshipped, but has she personally caused you ill will? Has she caused any of your family harm? If so, share the beef. Otherwise - Wow. Just wow.
:rolleyes:

+1

I wonder if some folks are callous for the shock value of it, or if they're really just that out there.

• Members

Good riddance... that entitlement queen was a bad influence to women. She shoehorned herself into a marriage 60+ years her senior just to get his million$ inheritance and she shoehorned herself into that home in the bahamas. May God judge this deceiver mightily.

Wow, just wow.:rolleyes:

• Members

Well, I view it as it was the old guy's wealth to do with as he pleased. It belonged to him, not the kids. He knew what he was doing. If he gave her most of his wealth, it was his choice, and his alone. The kids still got some, it's just that Anna Nicole got more, most of it in fact, and they didn't like that.

To me, it's the greedy kids that were wrong. It was not their money to decide what to do with.

+ 1

• Members

Good riddance... that entitlement queen was a bad influence to women. She shoehorned herself into a marriage 60+ years her senior just to get his million$ inheritance and she shoehorned herself into that home in the bahamas. May God judge this deceiver mightily.

Dayyyuuummm Nigga

• Members

annajpgrz3bq7.jpg

+1/ Regardless of all the otrher trappings, it is sad that this person couldn't find happiness in this life and resorted to drugs, and possibly suicide (although that's only my opinion).

She always wanted to be like Marilyn Monroe.....well, now she is!

• Members
+1/ Regardless of all the otrher trappings, it is sad that this person couldn't find happiness in this life and resorted to drugs, and possibly suicide (although that's only my opinion).

She always wanted to be like Marilyn Monroe.....well, now she is!

I don't think suicide, i think theres a multiple murderer near to her camp, correction: IN her camp.

• Members

Ever since marrying her lawyer husband, weird things have happened to her. I mean, look at the guy. To me, he looks like dishonest person. I'll bet $20 he's somehow involved. I'm sure he gets everything.

Didn't her son die after they got together?

• Members

You guys aren't serious, are you?

Actually, yes. I'm pretty sure I've heard the name, but beyond that....

Since my son was born, I've had no time for TV. Now that I have time for it, I have no stomach for it. So I don't watch. Hold a gun to my head - 50% chance you're shooting me if I can't tell you if Friends is still on TV.

• Moderators
Actually, yes. I'm pretty sure I've heard the name, but beyond that....

Since my son was born, I've had no time for TV. Now that I have time for it, I have no stomach for it. So I don't watch. Hold a gun to my head - 50% chance you're shooting me if I can tell you if Friends is still on TV.

This woman has been famous for 10 - 15 years now. Friends is still on in syndication. You just got lucky, punk.:thu::D

• Members

She had better (looking) days....What I especially liked about her was that she had a real woman's body (when she modeled). Very Marilyn like-curves and all. She wasn't a waif. And America accepted that.

Archived