Think i've been ripped off on ebay

REMUS

• Members

I won a Fender precision on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=005&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=150082782131&rd=1&rd=1

This dude hasn't been in touch since Jan 30th and i've sent him 4 msg's and he hasn't replied to any, and I still havn't had a tracking number....

Is there anything I can do? I've filed a claim via paypal which will be closed on the 17th... has anyone had this {censored}ty experiance and can help....

If he lived in the UK I could simply go see him with a few friends with baseball bats, but he lives in Austrailia =[

Toejam, you fancy kicking some ass?

*cries* :(

• Members

did you report it to ebay?...I really hate it when ebay sellers don't deliver. I recently bought a pair of Jazz pickups, thinking they were comming from Australia ....they arrived from HongKong in an envelope, and got damaged in transit. I left negative feedback, and then the seller had the nerve to leave negative feedback on me! What had I done? I paid straight away...

• Members

Good luck with this. Personally if I see someone with private feedback, I'd move on down the road to a different auction.

Guess i've learnt the hard way :(

Let this be a lesson to you *all*

Hope I can recover the funds at least...

• Members

First, contact eBay to get his phone # and give him a call.

It can unlock a lot of situations.

:thu:

ebay suggests close encounters can solve a lot of problems which may not really exist

they suggest you do not make up your mind on what or who the other person is...and take it cooly

i had a lengthy time getting paid and filed a no sale...as it happened the guy was out of the country with a bust laptop and couldnt get to an internet connection...

i had to do some back pedalling there and eat one of my relatives in a crusty casing..

ebay is a frightening place when you get down off the bar stool:)

Archived