OT: What happens when you set an Aussie loose in Texas?

Emprov

• Members

Do you honestly think that would play differently in any other major city? Trust me, we're surrounded by stupid folks.

true ....I hope you don't think the Aussie was being smart or offensive ...God Almighty, have you seen our Prime Minister??? We're run by a short conservative dork who would just love to havea threesome with thw Queen and G.W.Bush

• Members

Where did it say anything about Texas?

Hmm, nowhere. Suspect. But I don't doubt that's how dumb some of these sumbitches are down here.

The reporter said that he was in Texas and many of the interviews were done in front of an old little building. What's it called again? Hmmmm...Wait, I remember now, the Alamo! :p

• Members

true ....I hope you don't think the Aussie was being smart or offensive ...God Almighty, have you seen our Prime Minister??? We're run by a short conservative dork who would just love to havea threesome with thw Queen and G.W.Bush

Here's to hoping Labor and Mr. Rudd get in at the next election :thu:

• Members

The reporter said that he was in Texas and many of the interviews were done in front of an old little building. What's it called again? Hmmmm...Wait, I remember now, the Alamo!
:p

And why is it that I don't recognize that? Probably because the Alamo isn't in one single shot. HE never said anything in that video about where he was.

I'll take your word for it anyway since this is such a red state - :cry: - but please have proof to back up your facts next time.

• Members

It's stuff like this that makes me want to move to Europe.

Which part

The suburbs round Paris seem nice and quiet.

Or perhaps the Balkan states - I can't keep track of what they are all called now.

And I just read that the Italians are having problems with football "fans" attacking police after games and 25 stadiums have bene declared unsafe because of violence.

There are stupid people in every part of the world.

• Members

And why is it that I don't recognize that? Probably because the Alamo isn't in one single shot. HE never said anything in that video about where he was.

I'll take your word for it anyway since this is such a red state -
:cry:
- but please have proof to back up your facts next time.

You know what? You're absolutely right, sorry about that. :eek:

I had received a longer Youtube version via email but the link didn't carry over all that well when I copy/pasted -- it was way too long. So, I did a quick search on Youtube and only watched the one I posted for only a few seconds. The one that I received and watched was three times as long and a third of the interviews take place in front of the Alamo. My bad, sorry.

• Members

I'm pretty sure that if we sent The Daily Show to interview people on the street in Aberdeen, we could edit together something that made Scotland look like a land of idiots, too.

I doubt it, the Daily Show's not intelligent enough.

Has anyone seen the full version of that? There's 4 parts in total. It's pretty savage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtXCs0Wqs9Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LZnIlJP-Js

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hy6O0IMLJ4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GqrOY6x2eU

If anyone knows any people like that, please, do the decent thing and put them out of their misery. They're making your country look bad.

• Members

I had a dream last night that we were having this thread in a burger king (yeah, weird?), and then a waitress came up to us (it must have been a nice burger king) and asked if we wanted to order, but we were like "uhhhhhhhh" and somebody finally said it was a parody thread of that other one.... so for some reason that meant we didn't want to order.

Hmm.

• Members

I doubt it, the Daily Show's not intelligent enough.

As compared to? But I hear ya; some still consider it "real" news when the creators themselves continually repeat the fact that they cut/spin things for comedic value.

Just was thinking about the O'Reilly debacle when he made a comment that the Daily Show audience was comprised of a bunch of teenage stoners; when come to find out that the Daily Show audiences were most likely to have college degrees, higher imcomes and more politically knowledgeable than Bill's group of followers.

• Members

You know what? You're absolutely right, sorry about that.
:eek:

I had received a longer Youtube version via email but the link didn't carry over all that well when I copy/pasted -- it was way too long. So, I did a quick search on Youtube and only watched the one I posted for only a few seconds. The one that I received and watched was three times as long and a third of the interviews take place in front of the Alamo. My bad, sorry.

Well I apologize for any of them Texans you saw anyways, pardner. :D

Most of us are crying on the inside.. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Archived