Best Bass Guitar

Rhythm Junky

• Members

I think for me it will be my Attitude II Ltd. I've wanted this bass for years, I love what I know of what you can get out of this bass tonally. I've used both Willpower pickups on other basses and am pretty much stoopid-nuts about the sound. For me it's pretty much IT.

I know that for most guys it'd be the worst bass in the world, not hi-fi enough, not whatever. That's fine with me, really. I don't expect my best bass to be someone else's as well. Someone's gotta buy all that top-drawer stuff to put braces on those guys' kids too. :D

• Members

Of those I've tried, it's a close race between my Tobias T and a F-bass I once tried. But seeing my T was just above 1/3 the price... Never plugged the F in though, so it could have had the Voice of God, who knows?

But in all seriousness, it can't get more subjective than this. Some guy want an ancient P-bass, the other a Fodera, the next a MM... Oh well.

• Members

I maintain that the worlds most versatile bass is the G & L -2000. You can make that bass sound like damn near any other bass out there.

+2000....... L-2000 or an ASAT (which is what I got: same electronics as an L-2000, tele-body shape). Indeed, there are very few basses that can match its versatility

• Members

you guys are going at it the wrong way, the best bass is the most expensive one, of course! so it's either some exotic wood alembic, or no, it is that gold-plated Ritter we saw a while back, yeah, that would do it...

I mean 125 000$ sound better, feels better, IS better... Right ? :p

Archived