Thinking of doing this!

The Admiral

• Members

My drummers dad owns an auto body shop. They have all of their wreckers and trucks airbrushed or pinstriped by my drummers cousin. He can do anything I want, and for cheap. He does some awsome work on their trucks, and said guitars and basses (or anything paintable) are no problem.

• Members

My drummers dad owns an auto body shop. They have all of their wreckers and trucks airbrushed or pinstriped by my drummers cousin. He can do anything I want, and for cheap. He does some awsome work on their trucks, and said guitars and basses (or anything paintable) are no problem.

yeah something small like a guitar really isn't that bad. i've had to do a handful of them at my work (as well as some other oddball things... mailboxes, toilet seat covers, etc).

• Members

Why not get a black MIM Jazz and add a black pickup cover, and pinstripe that?

I mean, it'll look the same in the end, but no matter how cool it looks, it will be tough to sell the Geddy for what it's worth if you decide to flip it. Besides, it will give you a reason to buy another bas.
:idea:
C7

I plan on keeping the Geddy Lee forever, and it is my main axe, I want to have a stage bass that everyone remembers as different, if not awsome, kind of like a gimmic, people eat that stuff up and remember you more than the rest of the other local bands. I have done things on stage before ie. jump off balconies onto stages (broke my ankel and wireless bug) but the people and the other bands that saw that happen remember my craziness, thus my band and myself stand out in thier minds, as opposed to all the other bands they have played with.

Archived